Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can't wait till 8.0 and a majority of the playerbase feels lightning bolt is an iconic spell to enhancement
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I can't wait till 8.0 and a majority of the playerbase feels lightning bolt is an iconic spell to enhancement
    Well, even if you don't like it, Lightning Bold is a iconic spell for enhancement, it's the very first spell you will use.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Well, even if you don't like it, Lightning Bold is a iconic spell for enhancement, it's the very first spell you will use.
    Wrong, lightning bolt is a filler spell for enhancement.

Are auto-attacks iconic? I use them from level 1 as well.

Is Primal strike for any shaman spec?

The argument doesn't hold up, at all. Almost all specs get their iconic spells from their spec (level 10+), and lightning bolt thematically suits elemental a lot better than enhancement.

Also don't bring my feelings into this, I enjoyed hardcasting from the moment it became part of our playstyle but lightning bolt doing up to 30% of our damage with nothing else really coming close is an absolute joke for a MELEE spec with 2 iconic melee abilities and 1 iconic melee passive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Wrong, lightning bolt is a filler spell for enhancement.

Are auto-attacks iconic? I use them from level 1 as well.

Is Primal strike for any shaman spec?

The argument doesn't hold up, at all. Almost all specs get their iconic spells from their spec (level 10+), and lightning bolt thematically suits elemental a lot better than enhancement.

Also don't bring my feelings into this, I enjoyed hardcasting from the moment it became part of our playstyle but lightning bolt doing up to 30% of our damage with nothing else really coming close is an absolute joke for a MELEE spec with 2 iconic melee abilities and 1 iconic melee passive.
    Being a filler and being iconic aren't mutually exclusive, also I do consider auto-attacks being iconic for meeles. Anyway, as I said, you could not like the fact, but it is iconic, and I am not saying you are wrong or right. Now just to be clear, even while I believe it is iconic for Enhancement, I do agree with you that it should not be the most iconic ability for the spec.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman