Deleted

WoD Boomkin Race

As the title above mentions it already, was there already some testing or theory crafting which race will be the better one dps-wise.

Will it be like Trolls better in the beginning, because of berserking and later on Tauren because of the increased crit dmg?

10+ Year Old Account
    In Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard have stated that not one race will be better for the other when it comes to PvE bonuses. So pick whatever you'd prefer to look at!

Deleted
    No calculations by my side, but i guess troll will still be stronger. Haste is better then crit in beta, because of the change of the proc chance of shooting stars.
    With the troll berserking you can cast more spells during your cooldowns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflora View Post
    In Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard have stated that not one race will be better for the other when it comes to PvE bonuses. So pick whatever you'd prefer to look at!
    Thats what they say, but i doubt that it is going to be completely correct

Deleted
    From a personal point of view, I cannot see Tauren doing more dps at the start atleast over Troll. You wont have any crit to make the new racial even worth it.

Hopefully they keep it balanced - I've never played Alliance for more than a week and I'd like to.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...and beast slaying gives 5% more xp from beasts so troll is bis for leveling.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    ...and beast slaying gives 5% more xp from beasts so troll is bis for leveling.
    I believe it's 20% bonus exp while killing beasts. That's what I read today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LL Hand J View Post
    I believe it's 20% bonus exp while killing beasts. That's what I read today.
    You are absolutely right. +20% woot
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflora View Post
    There is always a best race unless they literally have the exact same bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    There is always a best race unless they literally have the exact same bonuses.
    This is spot on. One will always have a slight "advantage" over others. But troll be masta race mon'

Deleted
    Troll will still be better overall. Burst haste piled on with all the cd's is going to be better than a passive

Quote Originally Posted by deztruction View Post
    Troll will still be better overall. Burst haste piled on with all the cd's is going to be better than a passive
    Thanks for the meaningless input.

Trolls horde side no doubt, but now Tauren aren't worthless as far as racials go, not half bad actually. I might be tempted to race change troll though if the new models turn out well which I imagine they will. But like it's been said time and time again. If you aren't a top 100 players or whatever chances are racials, especially in WoD will not make or break anything what-so-ever.