Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    The only people who called it a "wow killer" were wow fans trying to troll people.
    yeah we dont need a game for that.. they seem to be doing a great job of doing it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Seems like more than just a fad now at this point. Lots of people are playing and/or wanting to read bout it, it is time for a sub forum no? If not, what is the criteria for creating one?
    Asking for a new subforum for a game might work a whole lot better if you were actually active in the megathread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Asking for a new subforum for a game might work a whole lot better if you were actually active in the megathread.
    people have moved on as it doesnt happen during beta / open beta. jabbithole for your where is this item questions, and guildies usually answer anything else. I play almost daily and i hardly ever read the megathread anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    people have moved on as it doesnt happen during beta / open beta. jabbithole for your where is this item questions, and guildies usually answer anything else. I play almost daily and i hardly ever read the megathread anymore.
    Then why would anyone use a subforum on MMO-Champion?

Especially if they never made much use of the megathread to begin with yet still seem fit to complain about the lack of a subforum.

It's still very early on in the games life, less than three months, and most MMO's seem to lose steam around that mark, leading to empty sub-forums. If the interest is sustained with enough unique posters posting (and not a dozen repeatedly posting with few other posters engaged), then admins will discuss it, it's not up to us lowly mods.

Also, please don't make additional threads for this. Use the existing thread in the S&F forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ldstar-section