Where is the Sunwell?

In Warcraft 3 it was in Silvermoon, but now it's in Quel 'Danas? Where is the Sunwell????

On the Isle of Quel'Danas, in the Sunwell Plateau raid.

Still at IQD. The maps between Wc3 and WoW changed a bit, just look at Kalimdor missions and Ashenvale.

To reflect how Arthas got there as well, in the book i think it says he froze the water and walked his army across the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Xene View Post
    Still at IQD. The maps between Wc3 and WoW changed a bit, just look at Kalimdor missions and Ashenvale.

To reflect how Arthas got there as well, in the book i think it says he froze the water and walked his army across the channel.
    Thanks! I was wondering if by lore they changed the Sunwell's position or just remade the maps.

Herald of the Titans Akaihiryuu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xene View Post

He was a death knight. He just had path of frost on and told his undead raid group to stay close.