Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    MW monk is just complete dogshit atm.
    Troll harder please

I cant really tell you exactly what to do, but what I can say:

~2k is CD management, positioning and not overlapping CC.. People make so many mistakes at and below this rating, make sure to abuse awful positioning..

~2.2k is improving on positioning and the ability to communicate and setup kills with cross CC and such

Sadly I do not play MW monk so I cant give you any tips there.

Honestly its all about finding people you have great synergy with and have fun playing with.

Ive done some serious 2v2 with a DK lately...

The thing with MW Monks is that we do not have any great CC like the others do. In 2v2 its basicily made up by the guy i play withs job to interupt Everything and therefor we must go with a train healer tactic. Other than this it feels like ure just being a punching bag for 15min unless ure agasint Priest Hunter were there is no way were gonna win. I had to race change to Undead to get another fear removal without it I didnt stand a chance

We usualy win all games exept if were agasint a Hunter or if were agasint a priest healer. The problem is that there are so many teams using one of em right now.
    Made som progress at least, getting close

In 3v3 I feel as MW Monk u must use a setup where the other players has great CC because u do not have it urself. Hunter + Aff lock + MW Monk ive felt works best, i made it to 1974 a while back without using any voice this way. Problem is that the hunter stopped playing and couldnt find anyone as good since then.

Looking forward to all CC nerfs for everyone else in WoD aswell
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2014-08-02 at 05:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    Most of the Wildstar beta that I participated in consisted of global chat talking about how much better World of Warcraft was until we eventually logged off and logged onto Warcraft instead (that was hilarious).
    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    If you want to chill and enjoy the leveling experience go play SWTOR, the rest of us are in it to win it

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Ive done some serious 2v2 with a DK lately...

The thing with MW Monks is that we do not have any great CC like the others do. In 2v2 its basicily made up by the guy i play withs job to interupt Everything and therefor we must go with a train healer tactic. Other than this it feels like ure just being a punching bag for 15min unless ure agasint Priest Hunter were there is no way were gonna win. I had to race change to Undead to get another fear removal without it I didnt stand a chance

We usualy win all games exept if were agasint a Hunter or if were agasint a priest healer. The problem is that there are so many teams using one of em right now.
    Made som progress at least, getting close

In 3v3 I feel as MW Monk u must use a setup where the other players has great CC because u do not have it urself. Hunter + Aff lock + MW Monk ive felt works best, i made it to 1974 a while back without using any voice this way. Problem is that the hunter stopped playing and couldnt find anyone as good since then.

Looking forward to all CC nerfs for everyone else in WoD aswell
    I would imagine you've heard it before but 2's is extremely unbalanced. If you're that high you'll definitely get it, though. But it is significantly easier/more balanced/less scummy in 3s.