Returning After 3 Years

Returning to WoW after taking a very long break. And was seeing if anyone could suggest an PvE server or PvP, looking for guild or some friends to play with.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a tough question to answer; the server depends on what you look for in the game:

PvE or PvP server?
    RP or no?
    Do you like busy servers or quiet ones? (cross realm tech kind of makes that a little moot)
    Do you raid? If so, what time do you raid? That is a big one because you'll want a server that matches your time window to maximize the number of available guilds.

Once you pin some of those down, look at the servers in the game menu, join one and see how it goes!
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

I think the question here is, EU or US?
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

just wait til wod release. all suggestions are useless at this time. dead realms are dead because there's nothing to fucking do. an xpac release will change that
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

Don't think 'help me choose X' is allowed as a thread on MMO-Champion, check the Guild recruitment on this website!
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|

Heavy, active PVP server.. Tichondrius.
    PVE server? no clue :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use our Guild Recruitment forums to help find yourself a home. Thanks!