Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    Keep campaigning for Arakkoa form.
    Exactly. I've been suggesting it on this forum every time the topic comes up. Glyph of Arakkoa for minor glyph to alter moonkin form would be fantastic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but since they updated the NPC Arakkoa model & animations, could they not just use that for moonkin?

On a side note, I actually like the new Glyph of Stars look. Maybe a tiny bit less 'monk-spell' like appearance, but otherwise good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I think the whole talent is useless garbage. It gives 5% versatility, minor PvP benefits and an ugly skin. Worst lvl100 talent ever.
    That's the great thing about talents, we can choose what we like. However, I don't think you've comprehended that the PvP benefit of the talent is actually pretty significant - anything but minor and the 5% versatility is just an added bonus. This will be the go to talent for almost all Feral 3v3 comps, except for tunnel comps like kittycleave. It's actually a very intriguing talent. Definitely not garbage.

Deleted
    Nah, I'm happy with Glyph of Stars over any form. Not to say I wouldn't like some updated forms or some customizability but after this much time I prefer seeing my armour over anything and I actually like the effect Glyph of Stars gives (especially the one on the beta, which from what I've seen has been updated).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    Keep campaigning for Arakkoa form.
    This just has to happen, even if it's some quest-line in a future patch similar to Warlocks green fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me personally...not really I play balance but my gf is feral and said she didn't due to it not having a female model. Again beta is beta and time will tell.

Shouldn't Worgen be jealous? Now any race can look like Worgen (animations and skeleton) and they get to use their claws to attack. I think it would be cool if Worgen didn't turn into a cat but stayed how they are without their armour/weapons and went feral. That would be great.

Deleted
    If anything than I am still jealous of glyph of stars.

I realy hate the whole shapeshifting concept. I am never able to see my character or gear ...it realy bugs me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i wish they would give a new moonkin model, maybe based on an Arrokoa. And then give us a glyph to look like the vanilla model if we so choose.
    I would like to have moonkin model updated too, but to keep it still close to current as they have done with other model updates too. I love my current moonkin appearance, but just want it to look more up to date. I hope they do it, since I would assume it not being so big job as with other models, since they don't need to worry how the gear fits.

Same as shaman Ascendance. Will look cool for a while but novelty will wear off and ferals will start to hate it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope I don't like moonkin form on my druid alt so I will always use glyph of stars on her. I will be using that talent with feral offspec though. Honestly though, it would be nice if they got around to giving all of the druid forms updated models like the regular races and be done with it.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

That new "cat" model looks like something from a ps2 game

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffseid View Post
    Same as shaman Ascendance. Will look cool for a while but novelty will wear off and ferals will start to hate it
    I still like Ascendance, I must be weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

At first when I read about the Claws of Shivrallah, I was like OH-MM-GEE this is going to be awesome, I’m so totally jealous. So I logged on to beta…and meh, really isn’t that exciting. Just worgen running form with less hair. If they were more upright, it’d be a lot better. But it really was lackluster. Sorry for those who love it, I'm just not a fan.

As a balance druid, I love Glyph of Stars, though they have changed it in WoD and I really dislike this change. I am hoping, though I’m sure it won’t happen, that this ‘new’ astral form will be a different glyph for those who want a more see-through version. This isn’t my toon, but here is a picture of the WoD beta Glyph of Stars: i.imgur.com/XBUJ3mq.jpg

And again, not my toon, but here is a picture comparing regular form – current glyph of stars form – WoD beta glyph of stars form: i.imgur.com/DDkYpDW.png

I am definitely on board with some type of moonkin form update, especially if it evolves Arakkoa form.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    That new "cat" model looks like something from a ps2 game
    it's ot that bad, but that's what kids love to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emmakyn View Post
    At first when I read about the Claws of Shivrallah, I was like OH-MM-GEE this is going to be awesome, I’m so totally jealous. So I logged on to beta…and meh, really isn’t that exciting. Just worgen running form with less hair.
    only if you're worgen, but if you're horde especially you may love it really, you can geet a worgen cat and have no need to roll alliance

Deleted
    TBH I'm hoping for a Glyph of the Sun aka the reverse of Glyph of the Stars. You'd not be translucent, but surrounded by slow moving solar flares like in the suns corona.
    Actually I would also be fine with a glyph that combined these two and would cycle between them based upon your eclipse state.

edit>

A bit like this :

Last edited by mmoc2ee7b7fc27; 2014-08-01 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyandor View Post
    TBH I'm hoping for a Glyph of the Sun aka the reverse of Glyph of the Stars. You'd not be translucent, but surrounded by slow moving solar flares like in the suns corona.
    Actually I would also be fine with a glyph that combined these two and would cycle between them based upon your eclipse state.
    Why are we not funding this?!

Not at all.. boomkin will eventually get updated, and right now we have astral form which was one of the only alternative forms available for awhile.

I'm waiting for an alternative bearform. preferably shirvallah-esque that allows armor

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    ^^^^

That would be amazing to have a solar type form as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Agreed! Best idea ever!