Theramore has been rebuilt?

So I got a Mage to portal me to Theramore for my onyxia mount run and when I got here it is completely how it was before the bomb got dropped on it. Am I missing something?
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by an horrible c**t.
    ME!

Have you done scenario yet?

it gets phased

10+ Year Old Account
    you need todo the scenario, then its bombed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

There's also a bronze dragon NPC that will allow you to switch between the phases nearby.

The crater phase should be default now for any chars over level 84. But the functioning town exist as a sepertae low level phase which you can enter by talking to a Bronze Dragon near the new Cataclysm -built bridge to Theramore.

Lorewise no. Gameplay wise, you either didn't do the scenario or your friend talked to the NPC that phases him into the old Theramore.

At the end of SoO, Varian did speak of rebuilding Theramore and re-taking gilneas/dealing with Sylvanas sometime in the future though, so i'll be waiting for that to happen one day. (It probably won't be the upcoming expansion though)

No.

You have yet to complete the scenario; until you do, Theramore remains in it's pre-destroyed state.

If you do complete the scenario, it will be annihilated. You can talk to the Bronze Dragon at the start of the bridge to Theramore to phase back to it's pre-destroyed state.

I have done the scenario so it can't be that.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by an horrible c**t.
    ME!

Quote Originally Posted by gloucester View Post
    I have done the scenario so it can't be that.
    Blood Elf npc then.

you either didn't do the scenario or your friend talked to the NPC that phases him into the old Theramore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I checked Theramore on the Beta to be sure and they are right this is the old phased Theramore, cause Jaina still has blonde hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?