Does anyone else only play Resto?

The only spec I enjoy is Resto on the druid. I've been currently debating if I should roll Resto Druid or Holy Paladin (just came back to WoW), but the only spec I enjoy on the Druid is Resto. Does anyone else feel like this or only play Resto on your druid?

Deleted
    Uh, yes me. I play Boomkin for questing/Timeless Isle only. What's this thread about?

I have a boomkin offspec, but I never use it. I personally don't like playing the other specs and is the main reason why I don't play anything besides resto. I would of course get dps gear if my raid would need me as a dps, but they never ask that of me.

Yep. I've played MS resto since Vanilla. I have moonkin for OS, only so I can farm mount bosses faster. I love you resto, but I'm sorry, you take too long to kill Onyxia.

Unfortunately, in WoD, almost everything that makes Resto feel special and unique is getting gutted. Fewer instant casts, far fewer out of form abilities, no more innervate, no more exploding mushroom. If Resto is the only class you enjoy playing now you may well find you don't enjoy any classes once WoD goes live.

Resto for raiding, Guardian for the rare times when I have to off tank or go solo stuff. Do wish tri-spec would get implemented so I wouldn't need an addon to store my actionbars for Resto, Guardian and Feral.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    Unfortunately, in WoD, almost everything that makes Resto feel special and unique is getting gutted. Fewer instant casts, far fewer out of form abilities, no more innervate, no more exploding mushroom. If Resto is the only class you enjoy playing now you may well find you don't enjoy any classes once WoD goes live.
    I wasn't aware anything beyond 1.5 second Wild Growth and removal of Innervate was happening to Druids. Why are we losing Wild Mushroom: Bloom?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do. resto ftw!