I miss Preparation as a talent(Preps cloak of shadows) and Old Shuriken

I kinda miss rolling with prep in mop at the cost of zero mobility but having the ability to reset cloak. Cos was 2 minutes but it could be prepped. It was awesome. Back to back cloaks if you needed it 10 seconds of magic Immunity, break 2 roots in a row. That stuff really gave mages a run for their money.

I macroed Cloak and sprint together and with the old ST that applied non lethals and only costed 20 energy damn I never had trouble going after casters all i needed was Prep, ST, dirty tricks, glyph of garrote and cloak of shadows.

Playing as assassination ST was doing a ton of damage and snaring the target and it use to even work with Seal fate for double the combo points!

I was playing as assassination with prep felt like the good old days almost in ways better of Mutilate/prep Wotlk. 44/4/25 type builds.
    Last edited by Packing an i5; 2014-11-11 at 04:04 AM.

Its like I am a leper around here.

Well back to back cloak was OP, the 1min cd is pretty fast now. Also losing all mobility talents was kinda dumb.

It's a better design but I do sometimes get caught out and wish I could prep another cloak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SebastianRooks View Post
    Its like I am a leper around here.
    Or no one has anything to add. Please don't bump posts.