Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Pretty sure its gonna come down to dwarf and/or gnome on alliance (Pve ofc). Both have utility and dmg racials.

Deleted
    MoP model of PvE racials has been really bothering me. Both pandaren and troll provide provide a 2000-4000k dps boost depending on your setup. Racials should imo be a flavour choice looks wise. Now I'm in a heroic raiding guild, so min-maxing is to be expected, but I still made the choice to not make the switch despite an imo very significant dps buff. Its almost like gaining a heroic warforged necklace or something. In my view, orc and undead are about right atm, with pandaren and trolls needing nerf. I would much much more prefer for this types of racials to have been removed from WoD, I'm sad blizz doesn't agree with me. I've seen so many great suggestions on cool things to add that doesn't necesarily affect raiding perfomance in a direct way. Also it surprises me blizz decided to make human racials even more overpowered then they allready are, correct me if I'm wrong ,but thats my viewpoint.

Pandas are fat and jiggly, thus automatically better.

Number-wise, all races are pretty close. Feel free to go woth the race you like the most.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Shame I can't just go Troll now, since I'll still be raiding a bit until 6.0
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Shame I can't just go Troll now, since I'll still be raiding a bit until 6.0
    Whats stopping you?

Quote Originally Posted by Slykila View Post
    Whats stopping you?
    I want the Pandaren bonus until the racial revamp in 6.0, still doing some sporadic raiding on live.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    I want the Pandaren bonus until the racial revamp in 6.0, still doing some sporadic raiding on live.
    So you deem being especially happy about a cheeseburger a better ability than turning into a bloodcrazed, super-fast killing machine. Be ashamed ^^

Deleted
    Berserking will remain strong even with 15% since it scales with percentage.
    I was just checking for racials. Orc's Blood Fury gives a 4514 AP for 15 sec on a 2 min CD. But seeing as Humans have a free trinket slot, Pridefull Gladiator's Badge provides 4765 Agility for 20 sec on a 1 min CD. Meaning it gives double the AP almosy 10k AP and some crit chance for a longer duration and half the cooldown.
    Meaning Orc Blood Fury is decent at start of xpansion, then becomes garbage later on. How does Blizz think Human are balanced, buffing them even further for WoD, it baffles me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    I was just checking for racials. Orc's Blood Fury gives a 4514 AP for 15 sec on a 2 min CD. But seeing as Humans have a free trinket slot, Pridefull Gladiator's Badge provides 4765 Agility for 20 sec on a 1 min CD. Meaning it gives double the AP almosy 10k AP and some crit chance for a longer duration and half the cooldown.
    Meaning Orc Blood Fury is decent at start of xpansion, then becomes garbage later on. How does Blizz think Human are balanced, buffing them even further for WoD, it baffles me.
    "PvE Races"

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Once you go Troll, you never reroll.
    Go Gnome or go home.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    You do know that it's 1AP per agi and agi doesn't give crit, right? I mean even though the thread is PvE oriented, and in PvP you're right (but not by the extent you think you are), it's hardly "double the ap and some crit" It's ~400 more AP for 25% more duration.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-08-25 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    You do know that it's 1AP per agi and agi doesn't give crit, right? I mean even though the thread is PvE oriented, and in PvP you're right (but not by the extent you think you are), it's hardly "double the ap and some crit" It's ~400 more AP for 25% more duration.
    You know those are live numbers for those right? Not wod, if you compare the wod number blood fury is complete trash compared humans free trinket. Wod @ 100 blood fury gives 345 ap every 2mins while the pvp trinket gives 277 ap passively lol and 687 ap for 20sec per min....

What he was talking about on live is double the ap on half the cd. The problem continues into wod as shown however its doing this in the first season not the last this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    You know those are live numbers for those right? Not wod, if you compare the wod number blood fury is complete trash compared humans free trinket. Wod @ 100 blood fury gives 345 ap every 2mins while the pvp trinket gives 277 ap passively lol and 687 ap for 20sec per min....

What he was talking about on live is double the ap on half the cd. The problem continues into wod as shown however its doing this in the first season not the last this time.
    Well it never ends, players continiously try to defend and justify it, unjustly so.

Deleted
    WoD Stoneform is the best rogue racial ever and it's not even close (Okay TBC era perception was pretty sick when everyone was playing Druids or Rogues). It's better than Cloak of Shadows, and only on a 2 minute cooldown. Together it's the ultimate reset class. Stoneform feels like it completes the Rogue toolkit from just good to absolutely amazing.

On top of the Stoneform, you get a DPS racial that's close enough to all the other DPS racials. The best of all worlds.

Deleted

Will dwarf be the ultimate rogue race in WoD?

Hi, guys

As you probably know, blizz will keep EMFH as it is, but from what i read, you won't be able to use 2 dps trinkets as now, but rather an offensive and a defensive one.

Then comes the buff to dwarf racial, which will dispel magic in addition to curses/poisons/diseases. This makes it possible to get more clean restealths, because using stoneform will remove almost all debuffs in PVP, f.e.
    - faerie fire+bleeds
    - lock dots+curses
    - dk diseases+chains
    - frost nova
    - entangling roots+faerie fire+moonkin dots
    - hemo bleed/rupture+rogue poisons
    - etc...

Stoneform may look like a "defensive" ability, but the big thing is that you can use it for clean restealths instead of cloak, and use cloak offensively instead.

Dwarf seems like little fun to me.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Forsaken 4 life!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Go Gnome or go home.
    Go forsaken because...bacon!
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Go forsaken because...bacon!
    Roll a night elf, then you can be proud of yourself!

10+ Year Old Account
    These rhymes are getting ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I saw some napkin math on WoD racials, I think for pve it was gnomes for alliance, trolls for horde if you're the type to min/max to that degree. Who knows how numbers will be tweaked over the beta though.

I do know my alliance rogue ain't going to be a fucking gnome though. And my horde rogue is already a troll (troll race best race).

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |