Thread: Favorite weapon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have two...

Val'ynar Hammer of Ancient Kings and Verigan's Fist. (Yes, that one from the Paladin lvl 20 quest. You can't get that one anymore.)

Some weapons were cool when they first came out, but since the game has gotten more and more hi-rez, they look worse and worse... I'd like to see updates of the Warrior quest weapons like Whirlwind Axe.

There is also this super cool 2h sword called Kalimdor's Revenge which is sorta translucent and weird in a good way. It's a pain in the ass to get though and I don't play pala/warrior so I never really got the chance to use it.

Deleted
    For lore and power it's the Barman Shanker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enchanted Shao-Tien Saber is my current favorite 1h.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    For my DK, it's hands-down Greatsword of Forlorn Visions - so elegant and beautiful.
    However, there will always be a place in my heart for the Gladiator's Gavel - Did a lot of Paladin PvP in BC. /swoon
    History Teacher - Boarding School Residence Advisor - Polyglot of Profanity

Quote Originally Posted by Dekki View Post
    For my DK, it's hands-down Greatsword of Forlorn Visions - so elegant and beautiful.
    However, there will always be a place in my heart for the Gladiator's Gavel - Did a lot of Paladin PvP in BC. /swoon
    they should make more elegant swords like that tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC's Halberd of Desolation, looked amazing on my hunter and I miss just the looks of it on my back

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it animated, had an epic glow and a higher-res texture, I'd be even happier, but I'm still gonna say:

Hammer of the Naaru

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted Ashbringer, never dropped when i was farming it in tbc :/

Dwarf Warrior is my main, so my favorites are all stuff that look awesome on Dwarf Warriors. I love fury (particularly SMF), but I've mainspecced Arms for most of this expansion because I want to PvP without getting laughed at.

2h:
    Currently using for transmog: Armageddon. It looks badass, and it's very fitting on a warrior.

Other favorites: Runeblade of Baron Rivendare (at least I fucking have something to show for 5+ years of Baron mount farming), Shadowmourne (unfortunately can't transmog it because of dumb restrictions), Ashkandi

1h:
    Currently using for transmog: Slayer of the Lifeless

Other favorites: Argent Avenger (because lol lightsaber), Horseman's Sinister Saber, Iceblade Hacker (no longer obtainable, and I vendored mine long ago, but luckily there are other 1h axes you can still get that have the same model).

Ranged:
    Can't use ranged weapons anymore since I play a Warrior, but the Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle was always my favorite when I could equip them. A Warrior in T6 gear with this thing out looked really badass (example: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/257892.jpg).

Shield:
    The Skull of Ruin . I used to want the original version of that thing so bad back when original Naxx was out, but I never got anywhere near that progressed in raiding. Then level 80 Naxx came out, and I finally got it. I only use shields when I'm soloing level 80+ raids with bosses that I need a tank spec to kill (25M Instructor in Naxx), but this is the main one I use when I do.

Also Shield of Impenetrable Darkness and Bulwark of Azzinoth both look really badass.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-07-30 at 02:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twinblade of the Phoenix has always been my favourite weapon. There's just something about it that I love.

Fist of the Deity. It is the only fist weapon that actually looks good when attacking with it. It doesn't look like I am punching things, but rather slicing things with my fists.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my priest, Benediction/Anathema.
    My DK has Blackblade of Shahram which looks great with my purplish xmog.
    On my rogue, Blade of Eternal Darkness if I'm looking a little flashy, otherwise one of several completely boring and mundane daggers. (No sense looking flashy when I'm trying to sneak, right? )

Oh, and Draenic Wildstaff my seldom-played Ally druid. (Titans but that was a pain to get.)
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)