Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Still the same damn thing.

2.5 days of this now, and still nothing ....... that is just not good enough even for a F2P game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Things does indeed happend and esp. in a F2P game that does not make it ok that 2 days later it is not fixed tho.
    Never said it was ok. Just call them and get it fixed. Ticket system rarely works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Yeah, silly me, expecting to be able to access content I've paid for within the first 36 hours.
    Silly you indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, silly me, expecting to be able to access content I've paid for within the first 36 hours.
    Silly you indeed.

On the bright side, at least Arena isn't bugged out because I'm busy authenticating or anything, and I can still ladder without any disadvantages because I'm not missing any staple cards from Plague Quarter either!

Yeah I'm pretty goddamned annoyed at this point with no fix on the horizon.

Deleted
    Have you guys (who are still having a problem) opened tickets with support or called their billing?
    My friend did that and his problem was solved within 24h

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Have you guys (who are still having a problem) opened tickets with support or called their billing?
    My friend did that and his problem was solved within 24h
    2 tickets and 1 phonecall

not sorted yet and tbh. not gonna sit waiting on the phone again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    2 tickets and 1 phonecall

not sorted yet and tbh. not gonna sit waiting on the phone again.
    Phone calls and tickets only work for a minority..

The rest of us, are stuck at Authentication, and can't even get to a point where gold is being deducted...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Come on Blizz it's been 3 days, I understand that those that bought with real money might be a bit harder given that you have to deal with the banks and we all know how they can be but how hard can it be to cancel a purchase that's done with your own's game currency?
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2014-08-01 at 05:09 PM.

Blizzard owns your account.
    It can ban you without reason.

LoL at the people who spent $100+ on virtual cards.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2014-08-02 at 02:13 AM.

Give a link where Blizzard said they PROMISED you a working wing. No promise? Then stop whining, $20 is nothing, just be grateful you're supporting them

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Give a link where Blizzard said they PROMISED you a working wing. No promise? Then stop whining, $20 is nothing, just be grateful you're supporting them
    Personally I think everyone needs to chill out and stop whining.

Your post though... that is some stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

Only money I spent was when I first started repeatedly buying arena runs because I was bad.. but this virtual vs real cards is a dumb point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

Why the distinction between real and virtual?

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    You're paying them for a service. That service hasn't been done, yet they still took the money.

If it was real money and not gold that was being lost (I don't think I've seen anyone lose real money), they'd be in trouble.

On the bright side, at least Arena isn't bugged out because I'm busy authenticating or anything, and I can still ladder without any disadvantages because I'm not missing any staple cards from Plague Quarter either!

Yeah I'm pretty goddamned annoyed at this point with no fix on the horizon.
    i gave up on arena, got sice of having 2 losses then getting dcd next game and getting booted out

ot i bought plague wing last night with cash i stoped playing mid way through s1 out of bordom got in rihgt away im on eu
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2014-08-03 at 06:31 AM.

So yeah .... 5 days later and still no 2nd wing and my gold ( 1400 ) is still gone.

It seems some got it sorted but ....well

http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...e=107#new-post

still seems a awfull lot of people are in same situation

2 days till 3th win comming and i kinda aint even beliving that its sorted before that.

Deleted
    its a shame that things are going wrong, but im sure blizz will fix it if you give them some time ^^

Took them 8 ½ day to sort it out for me ....

Well im in naxx wing 2 now so kinda happy i guess.