Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[What If?] Test of Valor was 1000, Down From 3000?

Would you be in favor of a change like this? Where the current valor requirement to complete the test of valor quest that wraithon gives you was brought down to 1000?

Do you think it is time they make changes like this to the quest line?

Also what about changing the amount of legendary quest items needed to complete the quests? Say 5/5 wisdom / power, 10 secrets, and 6 titan runestones?

Misleading click bait title is misleading.

You should really title this thread "SHOULD it be changed?".

Yes I think it should be reduced, not that it would benefit me as I've already done it on all the toons I'm likely to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Not a bad idea actually

10+ Year Old Account
    Impressive misleading title. If you want a legendary cloak on all your alts, put in the effort.

Ugh got me all excited with that title.

No I wouldn't be down with that change. The change I'd be down with is deleting that quest from the game. It's the cheapest most frustrating timesink in the game I have ever had to deal with.

Dick move with the title. And no.

Misleading title indeed.

Although yes at this point i would dearly welcome such change. We are getting closer to the next expansion, let those who just got back to the game have a chance on getting into a guild fitting them, the legendary item is a huge barrier right now and takes too long to get for those people IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    My partner, who raids LFR only, has already managed two cloaks and I only ever could bother myself to do one. No, I think it is fine the way it is, really.

You, sir, are a piece of shit for the misleading title. D:

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-07-30 at 03:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Was coming here to rage at the change so defo no.. I worked for my three cloaks and did two of them when it was 6k. Also loving the title.

The problem isnt the valor point quest for me, but the stupid pvp quest.

I think what should be changed it allowing it to be concurrent with the secrets/runestones collection.

Deleted
    No. It was already nerfed from 6000, count yourself lucky. Whats the point of something being legendary when it is easier to claim than 70 legendary weps?

Definitely yes. LFR-cloak shouldn't be mandatory or should be half easier to get by now.

Deleted
    I don't agree with shortening the quest chain, besides you can get sigils from any raid now, not just tier 14, and secrets/runestones from Vale + Gate.

But I do hate this part of the chain. It’s basically just wait 3 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Impressive misleading title. If you want a legendary cloak on all your alts, put in the effort.
    and there I was thinking the effort was in the quest between the brainless grindings.....

I would love the change. I've got 3 cloaks the "hard" way, progressed on one of em pre-nerf (6000 valor) and at this point it's just annoying, would love to get the cloak on all my 90's (all 17, yes) but yeah there's no way in hell am I going through that shit again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    No. It was already nerfed from 6000, count yourself lucky. Whats the point of something being legendary when it is easier to claim than 70 legendary weps?
    Its not really legendary though. Nothing legendary about a time sink. Now if we had to kill some majorly difficult raid boss to obtain the legendary, then yes it would then be legendary.

When you can mouth breathe through LFR and run scenarios all day to gain your valor, it becomes more of a welfare item than a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    What the point of something being legendary if you can obtain it in Lfr? Doh.