cupid cleave season 15

Hey guya, what are your ideas on cupidcleave at 2200+? I've come back after a 3 month absense. Currently I did not see any rets in the 3k range on the ladder. Should I just gear my unholy dk for the remainder of the season or ham on the ret?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

I main a shadow priest and they by far not the best for arena but I have so much fun on it that I can't not play it. I have actually never really seen this comp much (Ret, Hunter and Disc Priest iirc?).

Disc is not in a good state as far as PvP goes just now, most priests are holy atm and rets ... well ... their burst is very easily countered by most since it is so obvious when they will do it. I would say with the state of PvP just now that comp won't really have much success. But if you out skill alot of people then it can work. Just you will be working much harder to get to your target than other comps will.

I would say if you enjoy your ret pala then play it, Play what you find enjoyable. I would recommend playing Ret/Ele sham/Priest so your team will still have some awesome utility when you get trained which will pretty much always be the case.

I thought about ret ele druid rhe conceen there is lack of cc, I mean huge burst, probably finish someone off quick. Outside of that a lot or running and hiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks lile if you are running ret nowadays its either rethuntersham or the occasional retspriestdruid
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

I belive Ret / hunter / priest is your best bet, you can get a lot of cross CC going and can avoid quite some CC with hand of protection/sacrifice.

With so many god comps/RMP/RMD around I think you can do fine with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I see a Ret in arenas, that is what I kill - just saying.

Go DK IMO
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Rets are not really that good... I would suggest PHDk if you allready have a hunter and a healer. Spriest are salvagable with a good comp, rets not much.

Ret isnt bad, just too many bad ret players making it out to be bad. Paired up with a good hunter and holy priest a ret can go far. Just look as Mystic, hes 2.8 atm on his ret pala. l2p