Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Call to Arms win farmin for Khan/Battlemaster/Conqueror

Hello there pvp community, I just recently hopped over to the alliance hype train and I'm looking to finish some parts of my Khan/Battlemaster/Conqueror achis. Will be playing most CTAs on Alliance but some on an alt over on the the Horde side.

Running through SSM weekend atm with around 40 wins to go, just throw a btag inv if you're feeling interested.

P.S. Not asking for full gear but this isn't an opportunity to gear alts, please bring common sense too, xoxo :*

Blank#2692
    hey all

I assume this is EU? :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to mention, yes, I'm on EU!
    hey all

Horde aye? Added you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing horde for Sota and Eots only!
    hey all

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't waste my time. Conqueror is a useless title, everyone who wanted it already has it. You'll get halfway through the grind and realize how much a waste of time it is.

Khan is really the only one worth getting. But once the new expansion comes out, it'll be outdated and worthless like the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time. Conqueror is a useless title, everyone who wanted it already has it. You'll get halfway through the grind and realize how much a waste of time it is.

Khan is really the only one worth getting. But once the new expansion comes out, it'll be outdated and worthless like the other two.
    Or you know, people might do it for fun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, for fun is nice and also sexy titles! =)
    hey all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    Or you know, people might do it for fun?
    If you think torturing yourself by playing the same terrible bg's over and over again is fun, then do it. If you think forcing yourself to cap bases in AV that nobody takes is fun, then do it. If you think that spending your entire time on the game for the same bg's is fun, then do it.

I mean its all for those worthless titles right? All the pain and suffering is just for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will do just that!

And hey, what to do in your free time other than comparing dick sizes in an online game, right?
    hey all

If you think torturing yourself by playing the same terrible bg's over and over again is fun, then do it. If you think forcing yourself to cap bases in AV that nobody takes is fun, then do it. If you think that spending your entire time on the game for the same bg's is fun, then do it.

I mean its all for those worthless titles right? All the pain and suffering is just for them.
    How people spend their time in a game they pay to play is their business. Personally, I like the titles, but it's OK if you don't.

The statement you made regarding "worthless titles" is completely subjective! If obtaining a title makes someone happy, awesome. What does it matter to you?

So titles shouldn't take time and effort to obtain? Honestly, it sound like you're upset and I'm not entirely sure why. Are you jealous?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping for WSG CTA, doing the conqueror part here so tanks with gear are welcome as well!
    Playing Ritsu for this CTA aswell
    hey all

Why so negative? How is ANY title not worthless? How is anything you've ever done in your entire life not "worthless"? Just because you don't think the title is worthwhile you don't have force your opinion onto everyone else. I'm done with the grind and I don't think it was a waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to avoid this thread, but I've decided to respond because I feel that it is necessary. I'm still surprised to this day that people still talk about and want these titles as if it were wotlk era.

Just because you don't think the title is worthwhile you don't have force your opinion onto everyone else.
    People always force opinions on others. You're doing the exact same thing I'm doing. You're trying to force me to remain silent with my opinion because you don't like what I have to say. There's nothing wrong with this, I'm just pointing it out that nobody is the good guy here.

Why so negative? How is ANY title not worthless?
    I'm coming off as negative because there's really no "nice way" to state my opinion of the subject. I either would have to be negative or just remain silent. Anyway, that's not important, let me actually explain what I want to say in full detail.

Time devalues the titles, the longer they exist, the more people get them. The more people that have them, the less they're worth. This game has been out for almost ten years and the achievements came out in late BC. Back in BC, people got easymode Conqueror by handing in tokens for rep. They removed that shit in Wotlk when I started to play the game. Back then, it was somewhat of a big deal to get the title the real way, which was the grind and the shit was new too.

It was a real club back then not only to get Conqueror, but to get the 100k kill achievement as well. Back then, there wasn't any of this account wide bullshit or you couldn't use OQ or cross realm Real ID crap to form "HK farm groups." Nope, back then it was just you and the goon squad you knew on your server. It was a big deal to see someone who had a DK with the Conqueror title and/or 100k title. You knew that person had dedication to their character, unlike today where people have one million alts each with 10 thousand kills to make 100k.

Fast forward to today, and almost everyone who wanted the titles has them. They're not unique or special because of how long the game has been out and how long people have had access to them. It's similar to how the old vanilla titles have been treated. Before Cataclysm, you never saw anybody with Field Marshal. Now I see them every day, just like I see Justicar's/Conqueror's everyday. The 100k titles I see even more, and the Bloodthirsty title is almost just as worthless because of the account wide crap and AV/ISLE farm groups.

Battlemaster is also worthless because of how long the achievement has been in the game. Just like with the other titles, a good amount of people already have it, why bother? They should've removed Battlemaster and Conqueror at the end of Wrath to honor the people who actually got them when it meant something. That's how you make titles mean something, you make them exclusive for a limited time only.

So go ahead OP, waste your time getting those worthless titles and wear it like the rest of the scrubs that don't deserve it. At the end of the day, the only pvp titles that are still worth anything is Gladiator/Vanquisher/Rank 1 Glad and "Khan" for now but that will become worthless when Draenor is released. Even Duelist is probably worth more than Conqueror/Battlemaster/100k. At least with Duelist, you actually competed with and against people that have an actual brain.

I would really like to see someone here try and explain to me the worth behind these titles after how long people have had access to them.

You said what OP wanted to do was a waste of time, I said don't do that, didn't tell you to change your opinion. I really don't feel like responding to the rest of your post but I myself RARELY see the title. And it's hardly common: http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...ents-95-1.html

I could get the final 3 achievements I need for Battlemaster, the reason I don't isn't because I think it's "worthless" but because I'm content with Justicar.
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you wear "Justicar" around on your characters? See that's the shit that bothers me. People that wear worthless titles and act as though they mean something. A real title is something like "Tyrannical Gladiator" because its exclusive to that season. A grind title is worthless especially since its been around for about 8 years. Who cares if you earned exalted on those three worthless factions when its been 8 years.

I don't care about the link you sent me because it seems like every bg I join, I always see at least one person with one of those titles. Now just think if they removed the achievements at the launch of Cataclysm, how many people do you think would have them? Very few and it would actually mean something just like Tyrannical Gladiator is.

Khan should be inaccessible at the start of Draenor. The people who've earned the title now are worth more than the scrubs that will get it next expansion. Again, time diminishes the titles, time is key here.

Do you wear "Justicar" around on your characters? See that's the shit that bothers me. People that wear worthless titles and act as though they mean something. A real title is something like "Tyrannical Gladiator" because its exclusive to that season. A grind title is worthless especially since its been around for about 8 years. Who cares if you earned exalted on those three worthless factions when its been 8 years.

I don't care about the link you sent me because it seems like every bg I join, I always see at least one person with one of those titles. Now just think if they removed the achievements at the launch of Cataclysm, how many people do you think would have them? Very few and it would actually mean something just like Tyrannical Gladiator is.

Khan should be inaccessible at the start of Draenor. The people who've earned the title now are worth more than the scrubs that will get it next expansion. Again, time diminishes the titles, time is key here.
    Justicar isn't account wide so no, I don't wear it on my characters(s). And it's funny how you praise Tyrannical Gladiator as it "means" something, E-peen 101. Most "hard" things in this game is just a grind or a huge time investment. My armor set is one of the rarest in the game, I like it for that but it's not better than any other armor set because of that, the positive comments are just a bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    text here
    Everyone has their opinion on what is and isn't cool or worthwhile (insert positive adjective). The point is if it's cool/good/etc to the OP, then it is. I am missing the point of arguing that.

Anyway, @ OP: I wish you were US because that sounds really fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious, when did you get Justicar? You probably got it in Cata or MoP like most scrubs that have it now or else you wouldn't be arguing with me.

Tyrannical Gladiator isn't a grind achievement. It's basically the equivalent of being among the best for that season. That's not a grind, that's just called being good and earning a real achievement that's only available for a limited time. Of course some people get it with cheese classes like Warriors and DK's, but its still worth something unlike 8 year old grind achievements that remain in the game forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious, when did you get Justicar? You probably got it in Cata or MoP like most scrubs that have it now or else you wouldn't be arguing with me.

Tyrannical Gladiator isn't a grind achievement. It's basically the equivalent of being among the best for that season. That's not a grind, that's just called being good and earning a real achievement that's only available for a limited time. Of course some people get it with cheese classes like Warriors and DK's, but its still worth something unlike 8 year old grind achievements that remain in the game forever.
    Elitist much?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people that have nothing act like they're the shit?

Seriously, Ryan, your warrior is really nothing to be proud of. 1400 2s rating, 200 RBG rating... sure looks like you bought your wins to me.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything