Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Honestly this is the kind of "It is a lot of work but we can't allow the deadline to ruin the quality of the game" mentality I've been waiting for.

Thanks guys for doing a great job so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO AWESOME.

Now please go and laugh at every person that is upset that they're not getting a new race, lmao.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

There's not enough frothing, unwarranted hate in these replies. Please find something insignificant to rage about.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Very promising so far!
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    Source or gtfo please. Why would you believe your complaints had anything to do with the decision to go ahead and finish up the poses?
    They kinda said it in the http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/150...tion-7-30-2014 :P you might want to read it all.

I really hope people go to twitter , and give the art team some positive energy. Tbh i think they're doing an amazing job here, no one can say they are lazy really. As this is not just a simple copy paste process.
    Last edited by Xeroz; 2014-07-30 at 07:04 PM.

So relieved by this! My Dwarf lady can go back to looking angry rather then mildly concerned and I have hopes now that my Troll's expression still suit her! Huzzah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not getting my hopes up, but my fingers will be crossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I didn't understand they weren't planning this from the get-go. Holy shnikies what an improvement.

Ahhh they decided to use the "rape face" dwarf as an example XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow those look sooooooooo much better. I was pretty bothered that we'd have same face, glad to see they're making it a priority .

At first I thought they were going to announce actual in game facial customization like we've seen in recent MMOs. Oh well, they still look pretty nice.

It seemed quite clear the intention wasn't to add further complexity to the faces like this when they started out (or when they designed the pandas)

I don't know if its something they realised while developing these new models, or if they overwhelming response from the community forced their response,
    but these are looking pretty cool! Definitely should allow a little more variety.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

So happy right now.

I feel a bit bad now for harping on about same-face, when they had plans to alleviate same-face in later patches .. but then they should have just said that if I had known there was a fix on the way, even in a later patch, I would have been very fine with that. But of course, having distinct faces on launch is even better.

I wonder if there's gonna be an option to keep the "samey" faces from beta as well? In case some people might have gotten attached to those already. Basically, for every face, offer the adapted version, and the neutral looking beta version?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    SO AWESOME.

Now please go and laugh at every person that is upset that they're not getting a new race, lmao.
    Without people being upset they might aswell have added it way later. But yeah, your avatar suits you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very excited now. I'm rather surprised they were able to do such a good job retaining the original face. Especially with the dwarf. Looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by lizardo View Post
    At first I thought they were going to announce actual in game facial customization like we've seen in recent MMOs. Oh well, they still look pretty nice.
    It took almost 10 years just to get to this point. It would have been sooner if part of WoW's selling point wasn't being able to be run on dinosaur computers.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    There's not enough frothing, unwarranted hate in these replies. Please find something insignificant to rage about.
    People can be ridiculous... and they were. However, Blizzard basically set themselves up for all the nasty feedback - all they had to do is say "We are working on different faces - chill." But they didn't - instead they remained silent for months. Why? probably because they wanted to see if they could get away with less work and go "Panda face" on all the races ...

Deleted
    OMG, updated rapeface for the dwarves!!!

And now all the "sameface" people out there will just find something else about these to nitpick.

These new faces are AMAZING. Can't wait to see them in action, especially on my Dwarf (who uses the face in the example, no less.)

Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    So happy right now.

I feel a bit bad now for harping on about same-face, when they had plans to alleviate same-face in later patches .. but then they should have just said that
    They said from the beginning the plan was to retain the essence of the previous models. Robinson said months ago there would be a blog about facial customization.

Peopled whined anyway.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.