Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post
    Draenei getting updated before launch and Belfs not? Omg this Alliance favoritism ^^
    you know what is favoritism ... having #$@?ing 2 and half expansions concerning if thrall or garrosh will take a dump

Quote Originally Posted by taylor20k View Post
    Eh Draenei needed to be updated first, or at least right after orcs. They're too important to the story in Draenor and you see them everywhere.
    Oh, that'a good point.

Know what's kind of funny (switching gears...) is Pandas have sameface like crazy -- but Blizzard got away with it! And now, they can't change them. At least not without risking a lot of unhappy people. But I kinda wonder what it would look like if they were given some variation in the facial rigging.

The same face solution is tremendous. Well done, Art team.

Quote Originally Posted by Josch View Post
    Finally a good message, I was a little afraid, that Blizzard would go live with the same face models. I really love what they did with the Orc and Dwarf, but the human female still looks very weird and totally different than the old one. It's always easy to overpaint the stuff with photoshop, but I just wanted to point out, what makes the current new face so different from the old model (which is probably the most popular human female face):

http://i.imgur.com/vtiCfix.jpg
    Now THAT is exactly how the updated version of that face should look like. Please tweet that to Chris Robinson.

I love how Blizzard announces Blood Elves won't be ready for launch and suddenly 90% of the playbase favorite race is now Blood Elf.

Haters gonna hate, and today it's my turn. I really enjoy the work the art team does. A hughe fan tbh. But come on: Last time I checked, blood elves are the second most played race after humans, and now we won't get our updates 'till friggin' next year? Why you update the the female trolls (that no one plays) and the female cows (that no one _really_ plays) before our beloved belfs? This might seem like a minor thing, but my subscription will stay frozen till my pretty belfs are up to par. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    I love how Blizzard announces Blood Elves won't be ready for launch and suddenly 90% of the playbase favorite race is now Blood Elf.
    Well, they are MY favourite race Been since WC3

Quote Originally Posted by Skikkelig View Post
    Haters gonna hate, and today it's my turn. I really enjoy the work the art team does. A hughe fan tbh. But come on: Last time I checked, blood elves are the second most played race after humans, and now we won't get our updates 'till friggin' next year? Why you update the the female trolls (that no one plays) and the female cows (that no one _really_ plays) before our beloved belfs? This might seem like a minor thing, but my subscription will stay frozen till my pretty belfs are up to par. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Well, they are MY favourite race Been since WC3

I think it's more fair to choose not to update a race that is the most popular + looks better than all the original races.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoWR View Post
    Oh, that'a good point.

Know what's kind of funny (switching gears...) is Pandas have sameface like crazy -- but Blizzard got away with it! And now, they can't change them. At least not without risking a lot of unhappy people. But I kinda wonder what it would look like if they were given some variation in the facial rigging.
    Not for lack of trying though. There were several threads imploring them to fix it, and tons of good edits, even just texture edits (not paintovers) showing how Blizz could fix their sameface. I think the playerbase, and Blizz as well, was afraid that changing it would lead to another female worgen fiasco. Which is silly, because her main problem was being a rushed model, not being changed. It's awful that female pandaren had to suffer due to the Blizz pendulum (we listened to feedback last time and it was a disaster, this time we will not listen to any feedback).

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
    looks like a little smiley face on the Orc's nose
    Nothing.
    The problem was solved.
    I don't know why you're trying to imply that the complaints were at all unreasonable. o.o

Deleted
    human girl is just awesome & cute ^^ thx blizz(bella messicana)
    Last edited by mmoc08a488a8e5; 2014-08-05 at 04:23 PM.

The fake outrage over this issue really has caused me to avoid most forums. Here it is again.

I am calling you guys out. You ENJOY being outraged as much as possible. I hope no one ever leaves kids alone with you.