10+ Year Old Account

Need Help with Logitech G930 Headset

Hey everyone, I just got a Logitech G930 headset. Hard to explain but it takes me FOREVER to get it connected. Right now it is blinking green on both ends, i've tried the safety pin on the reset and everything. Once I get it, it justs goes in and out. It takes me like 20 mins to get it working fully and once I restart my computer I am back at the non stop attempts to get it to work. Please help, it's seriously pissing me off.
    4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI Z87 G45 - Silverstone AR03 - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 OC - Antec 620W High Current Gamer

16GB Crucial Ballistix 1600MHz - Samsung 840 250GB - 1TB WD Blue - ASUS VG248QE @ 144Hz - Fractal Design Define R4 - Windows 10 64-Bit - Logitech G-Pro
    Razer Blackwidow Chroma - Steelseries QCK Heavy - Hyper X Cloud II

Connected? Do you mean the wireless function? I'm using one and all I have to do is hold the power on button for about 2-3 seconds and it lights up and works just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduro View Post
    Connected? Do you mean the wireless function? I'm using one and all I have to do is hold the power on button for about 2-3 seconds and it lights up and works just fine.
    Yep, for some reason it takes me like 100 tries for it to be connected and read in the logitech software
    4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI Z87 G45 - Silverstone AR03 - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 OC - Antec 620W High Current Gamer

16GB Crucial Ballistix 1600MHz - Samsung 840 250GB - 1TB WD Blue - ASUS VG248QE @ 144Hz - Fractal Design Define R4 - Windows 10 64-Bit - Logitech G-Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Roblivion View Post
    Yep, for some reason it takes me like 100 tries for it to be connected and read in the logitech software
    These may or may not be relevant to your interests:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Headph...1/td-p/1212406
    http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Headph...1/td-p/1175601
    http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Headph...em/td-p/920644

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What OS and Software version are you using?

Also recommend plugging the dongle hub directly into a USB in the back of the PC so it can be directly into the motherboard instead of the front of the PC. Keep the hub on your desk and away from a router/microwave.

Let me also add: Try switching the type of USB port it's plugged into. If it's 3.0 try a 2.0 USB. If it's plugged into a 2.0 try 3.0. Also do a clean install of the software/drivers.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2014-07-30 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll give it a try. It hardly ever shows up in the Logitech Software. It literally takes me an hour to get it to finally show up on the software... I am pretty close to returning these. :X

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried everything... Still "No Devices Detected" in LGS. I've had them for like 4 days and have gotten them to show up in the software like 3 times in those four days. I am taking these back, so fed up with troubleshooting this.

And I am on W8.1
    LGS 8.53

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone attempt to help me with this? I've been trying to figure it out for a couple days now. The headset works but shows "No Devices Connected" in the Logitech Software, so I am unable to tweak settings/assign G keys/Set Surround sound. That's my main issue

Roblivion - You need to connect the round USB device that came with your G930 to a USB3 port - if you connect it to a USB2 port it take forever to connect - and - if you do not use the round USB device that came with it may turn itself off every few mins, very annoying. I sent half the day today trying everyone else's fixes and these 2 things have work great for me.

Also... a large batch of these shipped with bum transmitters (the one i had, had this issue). Logitech was replacing them for free. Once I got the new one, everything worked fine. My wife still uses it with no issues.