Deleted

Pre-ordering WOD (lvl90 Boost)

Hey guys, I'm pre-ordering WoD, and i already have some wow experience (lvl 90 DK) So is the hunter a fairly easy to play class, i only quest and PvE

Thanks. Salg

Deleted
    Yup pretty easy, very beginner friendly. The only thing that can make it a bit complicated is the pretty huge amount of buttons. But most of them you won't really use if you want to keep it simple

Hunters are fairly easy to pick up, I'd suggest taking survival at first. The only things you have to worry about is keeping serpent sting and black arrow up and using explosive on cd. Beast Master is a bit harder with utilizing focus fire and bestial wrath correctly, but isn't that much more difficult. Marksman however, takes a good amount of haste to play smoothly (using aimed shot only as focus dump), and having the 2 focus dump choices can be a bit confusing at first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters is easy to play hard to master like all other specs but hunter is easy to get average dps with. as long you look up icyveins guide then even in TI 496 gear you will do around 100k dps

Also if you are interested in learning the class its one of the best classes in the game to quest with, there is no quest it can't do, there is not mob it can't kill without ease.

Anyways i highly recommend hunters XD
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    thanks guys it was really helpfull

Plus we have even less buttons with WoD!!