Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mornmagor View Post
    I am afraid that, 6.1 and swiftly, don't mix well together.

If it's 6.1 we're fucked. That's gonna be 6 months after release.
    Well 5.1 didn't contain a raid tier and was 8 weeks after 5.0.
    So yeah, they could do something similar here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Well 5.1 didn't contain a raid tier and was 8 weeks after 5.0.
    So yeah, they could do something similar here.
    Maybe.

8 weeks eh?

2 months.

Hmmmmmm >_< can i wait 2 months?

We'll find out i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mornmagor View Post
    Maybe.

8 weeks eh?

2 months.

Hmmmmmm >_< can i wait 2 months?

We'll find out i guess.
    Come on now. You wouldn't have played a Bloodelf for years if you didn't like the way they look.
    What's two more months?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Come on now. You wouldn't have played a Bloodelf for years if you didn't like the way they look.
    What's two more months?
    I guess you're right >.>

Althought this doesn't change the fact, that i won't be able to quest with the new model from the start, and i will have the model 2 months later than everyone else.

No matter people say, the disappointment won't just go away like that.

As i said some pages ago, fuck this shit.
    Last edited by mmoc01af93f64e; 2014-08-01 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalimonde View Post
    Please, prove me wrong. Uneducated call noted but I disagree with that, I feel I am just critical. Did someone say ass? :P

Yep, I will probably not buy the game (or maybe i do, hell knows how i feel then, now sad and unhappy). In any case if I do not purchase it, this won't be because of your flaming outburst, rather because there are little or none incentives left, which makes me sad and unhappy. About a better place, I must say that WoW community has some abnormally unkind low standards in my view, that won't change but I understand your bitterness, just don't point it at me
    There is no bitterness at all.

I'm just pointing out that you being "critical" of something that 1) is not in current beta builds and 2) has only had a small preview does not hold water. It's also impossible to say "there are little or none incentives left" the game is only in beta and not complete. Making asinine claims like that on content not implemented or complete makes you look more foolish than your attempt to patronize the WoW community and me. In short you failed come back when you have done some research.

Also humor me and explain how the talent tree will make the game better? Did you really like taking 10 minutes to respec into your cookie cutter builds filled with talents that you had to take?

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I really understand that Draenei are more important in WoD than blood elves, and that Vanilla races go before TBC, but it still breaks my heart knowing that pretty much all my Hordies (mainly play Horde, and will 100% in WoD) will have to wait...
    Same here. My old main was belf mage and I was thinking about switching back to her for WoD. Gonna be really disappointing to run around with a 2007 model while everyone else has their shiny new high poly models with HD textures.

Really surprising they'd push belfs back past launch date, considering how immensely popular they are. Then again, I'm still somewhat bitter that the draenei were released before all the vanilla races were even finished. My main is a troll and my alt is a blood elf... feeling very little love here with the new models.

Kinda worried that when the new belf models are made, players won't experience beta testing with them at all or be able to offer critique. This is troubling after seeing the female gnomes, night elves, and humans.

Blood elves are the most popular horde race-- it really seems like they would pull a few all nighters or something to make this happen. If it was both draenei and blood elf it would be easy to understand but to only have one of the older race models not revamped. Especially considering that the expansion has taken so long to release already.

When is "soon"? The first patch? A month in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I think a community with such a holier than thou attitude as this one needs to have someone to poke it around from time to time, otherwise it's just going to become even more arrogant.
    No not at all. "Poking" people just escalates the situation and makes people even more riled up. That's like basic communication 101.
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

As long as they make the hands NOT look like THIS....then I'm fine with delay.

Blood elves are the most popular horde race-- it really seems like they would pull a few all nighters or something to make this happen. If it was both draenei and blood elf it would be easy to understand but to only have one of the older race models not revamped. Especially considering that the expansion has taken so long to release already.
    Given the current state of draenei faces I'm not sure getting in before BEs is a good thing.

well that's really damn lame. my most favorite character is my belf pally, who is basically my first character because she's the one i've had the longest. this really sucks

well, judging by all of the others, maybe i'm lucky. maybe they won't completely butcher my chosen face option like they did with night elves and draenei.

I feel like the same thing is going to happen with the Night Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    So dramatic.

It is quite funny that you failed to list all the things/features that they did/will complete. unless you are completely uneducated on the matter and only noticed those 4 things that are NYI.
    it is quite funny that you fail to realize that people are sick of blizzard announcing features and then they never make it to the Xpac and are quietly shoved under the bed. You are completely uneducated..oh wait that word is too kind for someone who looks for reasons to be condescending to other people on the internet who are just frustrated, with completely half baked reasoning.

I dont even much care about delays and what have you, but when a company makes promises and backs out of them or changes them for the worse, or delays them with no updates on progress, they get called out for it, and rightly so. because it is the false promises that people remember, the breakage of trust. People dont remember when you simply did your job and did what you said you would do.

Next time you want to troll a frustrated human being because you are that pathetic that you want to feel superior to another human being who did not personally try to provoke this toxic condescension, while hiding behind the safety of the internet, try to come up with a better reason to be a dick.
    Last edited by Shehadi; 2014-11-11 at 09:50 PM.

God was it really necessary to bump this months old topic to reply to that guy? Now we have to have this tiresome discussion all over again.

I know you're new here but when 3 months and 68 pages have passed, someone has probably already called out the guy you are mad at.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I feel like the same thing is going to happen with the Night Elves.
    The Night Elves are done? Lol

But yeah can't wait to see the Blood Elves, hopefully they are released within the first few weeks and not delayed for a patch like 6.1 which means they will be a few months out.

Deleted
    Someone just close this thread please.

10+ Year Old Account
    0/10 Shehadi
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

frankly my dear, I dont give a van damme

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The Night Elves are done? Lol

But yeah can't wait to see the Blood Elves, hopefully they are released within the first few weeks and not delayed for a patch like 6.1 which means they will be a few months out.
    That comment was made back in August.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    0/10 Shehadi
    I love you too. i also love how mad everyone got lol. Like "oh god my neighbor's dog is barking again!! Someone needs to get stabbed!