Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think you have hit on the beauty of beginning pvp in wow. You are not only learning your class and how to play it - you have to learn the proper reactions for what other classes are doing. It just takes time. Cool you came here for suggestions, don't mind the one dick head response you got, everyone else is more than happy to help. All I wanted to make clear is what you are going through is absolutely normal to progress in wow pvp. Its good you've focused down the exact class and when the issue seems to happen, people here will help you and so will time and practice.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Let's get pissy with an OP who already stated they're just getting into PvP and is earnestly looking for advice. Because that will be helpful and not make him feel bad about himself.
    I'm so tired of those types of people on forums and just in general for that matter.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2014-07-31 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to kill a warrior easily with an Elemental blast when the warrior is below 35%hp without bursting, Its a bit rng but i see decent skilled Enh shammys easily finishing off warriors with little effort, Also second wind aint that OP, with full prideful it only heals like 6k each second

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    You should be able to kill a warrior easily with an Elemental blast when the warrior is below 35%hp without bursting, Its a bit rng but i see decent skilled Enh shammys easily finishing off warriors with little effort, Also second wind aint that OP, with full prideful it only heals like 6k each second
    The problem is not second wind.

The problem that so many people run into is warriors using defensive cooldowns during secondwind making them almost unkillable. If you cant kill a warrior through second wind in equal or so gear without him using defensives then you got some real issues.

Now the since the OP is new to pvp he probably doesnt realise the warrior is using defensive cooldowns and/or defensive stance.