Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Its allready late, how can it be rushed

Blizzard has never, ever cut major/minor Expansion features during Development before. No, never. No Pandaren during TBC in place of Space Goats. No, Dance Studios. No, Paths of the Titans. No, they never change from what they "promise" and what they can deliver on.

A WoW expansion is a lot like a new WoW Class. They announce things (or release a new Class) full of crazy design ideas, and things that probably won't last long, like the six DK "specs" in Wrath. They want all this stuff, but there's only so many competent designers that can make things Blizzard-good. I'd rather wait a month past WoD for a Heirloom Tab, and get WoD earlier.

It sucks, but it happened in TBC, it happened in Wrath, it happened in Cata, and it won't stop happening. Every developer does the exact same thing, except a game like Rift doesn't have millions of die-hard fans who care about it, or a site like this to report about every minute change, no matter how insignificant said change is.

Besides, the Blood Elves revamp weren't promised for WoD Launch anyways. You people need to watch Blizzcon again. They specifically said, Vanilla Races. Space Goats got a revamp sooner because they're a major part of the Story of WoD. Belfs are unimportant, like always.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

I'm betting that funding for WoW has been cut dramatically by Blizzard and or the parent company. I think WoW is a sinking ship that Blizzard is just trying to milk for all its worth at this point after 10 years, at minimal development cost to them. Thus the rushed and missing features / quality. They have already made their money on it, many times over and more likely not interested in investing any serious development capital into.
    Last edited by Demithio; 2014-07-31 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No content should be rushed, ever; I'd sooner wait another year than be given an unfinished product. Want an example? Mass Effect 3 (doing another playthrough of it right now). It's a great game, but it has dozens of flaws compared to the last two. If you look at the development time, it gained less than the second installation. What if it had been given another year? Or maybe even more? It would have been the game of the year!

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, I would rather see polished content > rushed content churned out quickly.

That being said, they should have given us a content patch to hold us over a couple months ago but oh well.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Oh my God, racials were completely redone this expansion, so yeah, they do have new racials.
    Such an engaging feature. 1000s of manhours and several virgins were sacrificed to the blood god, in giving blood elves 1% crit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    0% agree, Incomplete > nothing.

So, I would like to play 6.0 right now even if it's not done instead of not playing at all.

Beta is boring because it's temporary and everything will be lost.

I don't understand why people really want a finished game, mmorpg are never finished and most people always play beta/alpha because they cant wait...
    Some people are delusional in thinking more time = better expansions. The devs had all the time in the world so far, and it still looks to be a subpar experience.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Such an engaging feature. 1000s of manhours and several virgins were sacrificed to the blood god, in giving blood elves 1% crit

- - - Updated - - -

Some people are delusional in thinking more time = better expansions. The devs had all the time in the world so far, and it still looks to be a subpar experience.
    Agree it way Subpar and I been seeing hints and promises of other companies creating and giving us more . But they all seem to want to put their mark on game and end up messing it up . When I believe they need to take a page from Blizzard and do what they did to everquest . Don't re-invent the wheel , just make it better . And you will have your next great MMO , Take what World of Warcraft has and make it better and give players more back for their money and they will hop over in groups of Millions . They are tired of seeing same old content and not getting nothing in return .

Deleted
    I only care about one thing now, will Amber get her slippers back or will pippers continue to terorrize my garrison?

But should I really care? I mean, she murdered Gizmo fer chrissakes...
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2014-08-01 at 01:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Its allready late, how can it be rushed
    That it is true, it was suppose to be out in Q2, it aint coming out until Q4.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.