Healer Raid Cooldowns: Please help if you can decifer it

I'm looking for an add-on to help me with the following:

Your doing Heroic Sha of Pride and you see swelling pride is coming up so you call out for a devo, tranq, or rallying cry.

Is there and add-on that will tell me who of the healers have their cooldowns free and the timers of ones that are possible on cooldown?

Thanks for any insight or help with this question.

v/r
    -Usha

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a number of these. Hermes, Phoenix Style, BloodLegion Tracker, and others. Generally they don't go into such detail as to show who(by name) has their CDs available, but they most at least show what is available and track the cooldowns of the CDs. They can do the trick very well after a bit of setup. I don't have much experience with these personally though.
    Last edited by Gevoth; 2014-07-31 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gevoth View Post
    There are a number of these. Hermes, Phoenix Style, BloodLegion Tracker, and others. Generally they don't go into such detail as to show who(by name) has their CDs available, but they most at least show what is available and track the cooldowns of the CDs. They can do the trick very well after a bit of setup. I don't have much experience with these personally though.
    I personally used Hermes for a bit when I was RLing briefly. This is basically how it works: It gives you a black-translucent overlay with the icon of each CD available to each class in your current raid group. You can configure what CDs it shows, I believe you can get almost any spell (even something that's not a raid CD, since it just needs the spell ID). It then gives you a green number to indicate how many of each CD is available, and a red zero if none are available at all. I didn't see any timer or any specific name for who has each CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of having tracking for this, but I never found one of these addons that I didn't personally find to be excessive for my needs. I only raid 10man currently though and could definitely see these being more handy in a 25man setting. In 10man it's easy enough to know what you have and where and when it's being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I personally used Hermes for a bit when I was RLing briefly. This is basically how it works: It gives you a black-translucent overlay with the icon of each CD available to each class in your current raid group. You can configure what CDs it shows, I believe you can get almost any spell (even something that's not a raid CD, since it just needs the spell ID). It then gives you a green number to indicate how many of each CD is available, and a red zero if none are available at all. I didn't see any timer or any specific name for who has each CD.
    10 man? Because grid styled Hermes in 25 man is a mess. You just see 4 healing tide totems off cooldown and if you shout for one you see 3 shamans popping at the same time if the cd rotation isn't set in advance. When I was CD coordinator in my 25 man guild my Hermes looked like this: http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/atta...72167991dc.jpg

Takes more place in the UI, but offers more information.

You can checkout the addon I manage and co-author. Blood Legion Cooldown: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bl_cooldown
    I recently just added the feature you stated where it show's available names.

Here's is the addon running without the readymode feature: http://i.imgur.com/c5z80iM.png
    Here it is with the ready mode on: http://i.imgur.com/EnpEmyp.jpg?1

It's designed to have a very small footprint and lightweight memory usage.
    Last edited by Clebane; 2014-07-31 at 06:39 AM.

DBM has an additional part you can get that puts a cooldown timer for all of the raid cooldowns that people have used that count down with the boss timers. If it isn't counting down, it is available. Although realistically, it is H Sha. Explosions are slightly more than one minute apart. Assign groups 1, 2, and 3 before you pull. I have three /rw macros for reminders. A devo each (if possible). Make a couple of stack points for barriers/bombs. Discs should SS each. Split so you get the best cooldowns available equally distributed.

it even tracks lifegrip
    so it's hard to troll with it :P
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Deleted
    I've been using Hermes and Ora3 on and off. They both do the job just fine.

I like to keep addons to a minimum and I was already using TMW so I just set that up to track which cds are available and by whom. I set it up to show each of the major raid cds and then to display the person with the shortest remaining cd time. When multiple player's cds are available for a particular cd it will show them by raid group order. Theres a few bugs, like counting all priests for PWB instead of just disc, but this is likely an issue with my setup and could be fixed. It works quiet well for me

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for sha hc specifically, have your priests (preferably disc but any will do) sit on their halo then stand directly under the boss before swelling goes off and pop it so that it heals everyone to full right after swelling hits. If they do it right, everyone should be topped instantly.
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered