View Poll Results: Should Aspect of the Pack get Cut?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cut Aspect of the Pack

57 32.57%
  • Don't Cut Aspect of the Pack

86 49.14%
  • Other Possible Alternative

29 16.57%
  • Undecided

3 1.71%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    A quite useless ability.
    Debatable. Anything that helps my raid group get back to the boss to start another attempt more quickly is welcome to me.

A majority of spells can be very useful in the hands of a good player, the problem with a lot of spells and Aspect of the Pack falls into this category is that it can be harmful to the group in the wrong hands and when you are in a random BG or LFR or dungeon group all it takes is one person to use the spell out of anger/bitterness or to just troll people. Furthermore this spells in particular is very limited in its uses, I am sure some people can list a full page worth of situations it can be used but for every situation it can be used there are 5 it can't be used and as I said above it has the ability to be used just to screw with party/group members.

Most classes at this point have some form of personal movement speed increase or something, Aspect of the Pack while useful just isn't really needed anymore @_@ A rework of it would potentially be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    Debatable. Anything that helps my raid group get back to the boss to start another attempt more quickly is welcome to me.
    Essentially it is good for running back, that is grasping at straws for usefulness. I think people mean want it to be useful during arena, BGs, raid FIGHTS (not running back). I can help you out with an actual useful time to use the ability though It is good during challenge modes when the group uses invis pots, pack can help members who cannot use a speed increase and make that whole moment less painful.