Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey there, if you are new to the game and want to use a recruitment code feel free to use one of mine. I play on the Malboro server and we have a party of an experienced Healer and tank so if you need either of those or if you need help learning the ropes feel free to message me or add me. Nym Vaeros. I'm happy to answer questions and party up to help you with early quests. If one of the codes is used just try a different one.

NJU4T8S6
    5TN66QWZ
    K6GGA2MY
    8ZJ9Z4F4
    TXGJHE5P
    UGN9UG45

Ditto, here's my code:

2T27FJ86

Recruitment Codes:
    M2RQB25K
    JXSE5Z5P
    YNUNSA3T
    X2WZXGJS
    5T7QMA5S
    GYQ8P7Q8

How To register a friend code:
    1. Create a Square Enix account
    2. Log onto Mog Station
    3. Manage Service Option
    4. Enter Recruitment Code

Hey there! Here's a code to get both you and I some goodies.
    Recruitment Code: Z94DCTK8
    Recruitment Code: VBGD5T7N
    Remember that you need to use the code before getting a paid subscription — that is, during your free month after purchasing the game. To use the code:
    After creating a Square Enix account, log into the Mogstation .
    Go to "Your Account", then find the "Enter Recruitment Code" button.
    Click on it and enter the code.
    Enjoy! Your rewards will be given to you once you get a paid subscription, but if you want them as soon as possible you can get a game-time card which gives you 60 days of game time. The rewards are the following:
    Friendship Circlet: Head equipment. Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Aetheryte Ticket x99: Using Teleport will consume one of these tickets instead of gil.
    Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: This item will unlock a fistbump emote.
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: You can trade these for good low level gear or even level 50 gear.

The FFXIV was a huge disappointment to me.

Wife recruits me. I start the free trial and there's nothing. No helpful grouping feature. No benefit at all. I can't even play on her server because it is too full.

I like the game so I buy it. Now I've spent money. Nothing. No benefits. Spending real money and buying the game is not good enough. You have to spend MORE money on a sub over and above the box price before any recruitment benefits at all trigger. Extremely lame and disappointing.

They would have done well to have copied WoW's much more helpful and generous recruit a friend system.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    The FFXIV was a huge disappointment to me.

Wife recruits me. I start the free trial and there's nothing. No helpful grouping feature. No benefit at all. I can't even play on her server because it is too full.

I like the game so I buy it. Now I've spent money. Nothing. No benefits. Spending real money and buying the game is not good enough. You have to spend MORE money on a sub over and above the box price before any recruitment benefits at all trigger. Extremely lame and disappointing.

They would have done well to have copied WoW's much more helpful and generous recruit a friend system.
    You mean the one where you still have to buy the game and pay sub as the friend to get the major benefits yeah? It's exactly the same system except your friend in WoW along with buying the game has to pay for 2 full months in order for you to get the mount/pet rewards. Also what server was it because it might have been one of the heavily congested ones? Sadly for example US servers such as Balmung and Gilgamesh are always full and the only real way in is either straight after maintenance or transfer which admittedly is irritating. If it is an EU server however best time to create a toon is really early morning.

PS. Sorry if the initial bit of my post sounded a bit snappy I hadn't had my coffee yet
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-04 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You mean the one where you still have to buy the game and pay sub as the friend to get the major benefits yeah? It's exactly the same system except your friend in WoW along with buying the game has to pay for 2 full months in order for you to get the mount/pet rewards. Also what server was it because it might have been one of the heavily congested ones? Sadly for example US servers such as Balmung and Gilgamesh are always full and the only real way in is either straight after maintenance or transfer which admittedly is irritating. If it is an EU server however best time to create a toon is really early morning.

PS. Sorry if the initial bit of my post sounded a bit snappy I hadn't had my coffee yet
    Look at it from the new player, the recruit's, point of view.

In WoW, as soon as you are recruited, even during the trial period you not only get an XP boost when you play with your friend but you also get a special summon so you can more easily group. This is before the new player spends any money at all. (I haven't done WoW RaF for a few years but I imagine it still works the same).

In Fantasy you are a new player, you get recruited and you get nothing. Even AFTER PURCHASING THE GAME you still get nothing. After spending real money to buy the base game plus expansion I didn't even receive anything really as a newly recruited player.

I'm not much concerned with mount/pet rewards. I'm concerned with a system to help ease the new player into the game. Fantasy's Recruitment program is sadly lacking in that regard. And yes, my wife turned out to be on a high pop server where I could not make a character. But that's not something that new people are really going to know about so it just feels like another roadblock.

I'm not trying to dump on FFXIV because I think it's a pretty nice game. In fact, my wife and I will probably return to it once we are a bit more burned out on Legion. But from a psychological point of view I believe that their Recruitment program is pretty poorly implemented, requiring a new player to BOTH buy the game, get through the 30 day included time and then also BUY a sub before even the most minor benefit kicks in.
    Last edited by Binko; 2016-11-04 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    But from a psychological point of view I believe that their Recruitment program is pretty poorly implemented, requiring a new player to BOTH buy the game, get through the 30 day included time and then also BUY a sub before even the most minor benefit kicks in.
    This is the main issue. Not getting the recruitment bonus immediately but having to wait the 30 days. The point of recruiting a friend is to have the help early on. not a month later.

recruitment Code: 263VNDMN if anyone wants to use it.

Can anyone send me a recruit a friend link? No idea where to put the code in...

If you can just PM me I can give you my email.

Edit: Not sure if I am doing it correct...so I:

- Went to the website and clicked start free trial
    - Downloaded the launcher, installed it, during this process create a Squeenix account via launcher
    - Currently downloading game, log into Mogstation and can't see anywhere to put in the recruit a friend code, no "Manage Service Option"

I also bought a code online except it's a 18 digit CD key yet the one on Mogstation needs 20...

Last edited by Schmittay; 2016-12-04 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post

- Downloaded the launcher, installed it, during this process create a Squeenix account via launcher
    - Currently downloading game, log into Mogstation and can't see anywhere to put in the recruit a friend code, no "Manage Service Option"

I also bought a code online except it's a 18 digit CD key yet the one on Mogstation needs 20...

Use this recruit a friend code. Anyone else welcome to use as well if not used already.

TGYP8RD8 new code not used yet.

How To register a friend code:
    1 - Create a Square Enix account
    2 - Log into your Mog Station
    3 - Manage Service Option
    4 - Enter Recruitment Code before paying for your first 30 days.
    *Note: To enter a Recruitment Code, you can not be on a trial account. Only after you purchase the game will you see the option to enter a code.
    Last edited by Crazymasters; 2016-12-08 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post

PM me your mail and il send you a code. It also includes how to set things up etc, so you should be good to go!
    Otherwise as other have said, do the following:

1. Create a Square Enix account
    2. Log onto Mog Station
    3. Manage Service Option
    4. Enter Recruitment Code

Also, here is an unused Recruitment Code for anyone interested (message me if it's already been used and i'l mail you a new one):
    NK4X3PHN
    GGCPFVK6
    BW7H4EK4
    Last edited by mmocdca9874d15; 2016-12-13 at 10:41 PM. Reason: added a code

Got a recruitment code here as well!

How to register a friend code:
    1 - Create a Square Enix account
    2 - Log into your Mog Station
    3 - Manage Service Option
    4 - Enter Recruitment Code

46QUHDEH

Hey guys, looking for a fresh code and maybe someone I can ask questions to on NA realms. Feel free to whisper me your code!

Updating with a couple new codes generated today ^^
    55VDY4CY
    ZW9UWFET

If you're on Tonberry (JP) feel free to message me for tips/help whatever, always happy to lend a hand :3
    Last edited by Suki-; 2017-02-02 at 05:27 AM. Reason: updating codes

Deleted
    Hello and welcome, to all.

What you get after purchasing your first subscription.
    - Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    - Aetheryte Tickets x99: Free Teleports.
    - Fist Bump (Ballroom Etiquette Improper Greetings): Using this will unlock a new emote (/fistbump, /brofist).
    - 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.
    Codes doesn't work if you have already brought a subscription.

How To Use, the codes.
    - Step One: Create your SE Account, or log into a existing account.
    - Step Two: Log in to Mog Station.
    - Step Three: Go to "Your Account" and look for the "Enter Recruitment Code" button. Click it and enter one of the codes below.

4GTU75ZF
    4CGVSXS6
    NNNE3HEB
    MJYX4SMD

See you & have fun

After-note I am on the Cactuar server hit me up if you join and I will try to help.
    Last edited by mmocd261c424f9; 2017-01-28 at 07:52 AM.

Recruitment Code - Free In-Game Rewards - New Code

New Recruitment Code: J4Q2BFAD

Prevoius Codes: 9NZ5ZBTH

If you're playing the free first month and like the game enough to pay for the subscription, you can use the recruitment code to get free in-game rewards. Note though, this code must be entered before you buy the subscription.

To enter the code first:
    - Click on "Your Account"
    - Click "Enter Recruitment Code", follow the instructions to enter the code.
    - Pay for your subscription
    - Recieve the free in-game rewards from any Delivery Moogle

The free in-game rewards are as follows:
    - Friendship Circlet (Increase EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below)
    - Aetheryte Ticket x99 (tickets are used to pay for teleporting, which you usually pay gil to use, this is useful for starting out since you won't have much gil to begin with)
    - Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: Fist Bump (an emote where your character extends their fist outward and then they kinda pound their chest afterwards)
    - 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers (trade to Calamity Salvager NPC for special items)

If you do use the code, please let me know so I can update with a new one for future FFXIV players. Thanks and have a fun time exploring Eorzea!
    Last edited by jrmoca; 2017-02-20 at 07:43 PM.

How do you actually find the codes to give out? i've had to directly enter a friends email via mogstation to send them a direct invite, i've never found any codes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    How do you actually find the codes to give out?
    Enter your own email address on it, and system will send code to you.

Speaking of which, Recruitment Code: used.
    Last edited by Anzaman; 2017-03-05 at 01:41 PM.

well shit, thanks so i can pass this on now: FSRQV54T