Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i just bought the game today but havent activated it yet, send me a code if you want. im on EU phoenix

PM e-mail if someone need a code ..i've one code to spare

Deleted
    Hey

If anyone has two spare EU codes please as two mates looking to jump ship from wow with me

(Lich EU)

need an email to send a code.
    i think i'll write 10 times

Deleted
    maybe after this post i can pm you for it

Anyone got any spare recruit a friend code? PM me? please?

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody has a recruit a friend code to spare? I'll get you the mount!

bigsuirlife invited me thanks!

Willing to give out friend codes just send me a pm (its free)
    Last edited by Damax; 2015-05-29 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    Ok so I'm starting this game with a bunch of friends tomorrow and I had a question regarding this. Can we recruit each other? As I understand it you can enter a recruitment code the moment you register account time. So if we send each other a code and enter each others codes before buying gametime, do we recruit each other and both get the items?

If anyone still needs a recruit a friend code, PM me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do you guys get this codes from? I'm also playing and want to recruit friends. EU Shiva btw.

If someone wants an Eu code feel free to pm me.
    Personally I am on Odin EU but your free to go on any server you want of course! if you have friends that want to jump ship let me know then ill generate extra codes.

I would like a code.
    Also, can I enter this for a free trial that is already set up, or do I have to make a new one?
    Chronomancer Club

Prettty sure we use email not codes but be glad to offer my help as well.
    fifacoinsonlineuk.com
    Last edited by coinlineuksss; 2015-06-05 at 05:35 AM. Reason: http://www.fifacoinsonlineuk.com/

if anybody needs a code feel free to PM me
    or use this code (new as of 5th of June)
    Recruitment Code: GREAXKT7

So I just bought FF and plan to start playing tonite and tomorow if anyone else tries it out pm me or something and we can team up. Heres a recruitment code good as of the 10th:

Recruitment Code: 3X97YDWM

i will send you message to add me

I just found this thread and I just bought the game on steam. I haven't activated it yet. Do the code still work if you bought it on steam?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    I just found this thread and I just bought the game on steam. I haven't activated it yet. Do the code still work if you bought it on steam?
    You should be able to, if you or someone needs a code here's one: A4883VHA

Deleted
    I m up for recruiting someone if anyone wants I just need one friend for the twintania mount and I d be happy to help you out on your journey!! Pm me your email if interested I play on Phoenix EU!!

will we get feathers for people we invited in the past before this current recruit a friend announcement?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayfrostee View Post
    will we get feathers for people we invited in the past before this current recruit a friend announcement?
    Yes we will