Page 1 of 59
... LastLast

FFXIV Recruit A Friend!

They just launched their Recruit A Friend promotion, and it's rewards are pretty awesome. I thought we should make a thread people can post in if they are just starting the game and want friends to play with or the XP boost. (You get a 20% xp boost helm that works until level 25)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...riend_recruit/

Edit: Sorry I took a break from these forums for a year or so after posting this and completely forgot I posted it in the first place, but you seem to have found a good way to pass codes between each other.
    Last edited by Keltas; 2018-11-12 at 09:24 PM.

I'd love to read the page and look into it, but their site keeps giving me this stupid popup trying to take me to some Lodestone, or a Promotional site ... Even if I come back to the page, it doesn't go away ...

Deleted
    Same problem as the guy above. Does it guy the recruited person a trial of the game? Would be very interested if so

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    Same problem as the guy above. Does it guy the recruited person a trial of the game? Would be very interested if so
    I'm not sure if it has a trial attached to it. I pulled up the page to send an invite and it doesn't say that it does anywhere.

For the lodestone popup, weird. I'm not getting it, but that's probably because I'm logged in. Maybe try going to the lodestone to set your language to english?
    Edit: This is what the page is supposed to look like
    Last edited by Keltas; 2014-07-31 at 10:23 AM.

If anyone want a friend invite to the game, please send me a message!

I've got a few recruitment codes ready to go. If interested send me a message, I would greatly appreciate it. Really want that awesome chocobo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'll join the bandwagon and put myself out there as a recruiter.

Deleted
    I can recruit some people too, if interested PM me

If you hit escape a few times, the popup should go away
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

If anyone is interested in playing this game, hit me up for a recruitment code! I'll be glad to play alongside you!

PM me for a recruitment code if you're interested in starting on Gilgamesh. I'll be happy to get you on your feet, and give you some seed money to start out.

I'd give it a go if it comes with a trial. I don't want to sub without trying the game first.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you need to have the full version of the game to get recruited? Because right now I'm on the free trial and I'm open to being recruited so I can help you get the chocobo mount

If there's anyone out there looking to get involved in the role-playing community in FFXIV then I'd be willing to recruit and help you out!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    Do you need to have the full version of the game to get recruited? Because right now I'm on the free trial and I'm open to being recruited so I can help you get the chocobo mount
    Can be with a player using the trial or still within their first 30 free days. Got mine with a friend still within their free 30 days, and she used Steam Credits, so I got it instantly. Quite an amazing mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prettty sure we use email not codes but be glad to offer my help as well.

I would like to invite a friend, I'm playing on Cerberus (Europe) if somebody wants to play or try this game and wants an extra item (Friendship Circlet = 20% extra xp until lvl 25) PM me [​IMG]
    Last edited by Catapila; 2014-08-09 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Prettty sure we use email not codes but be glad to offer my help as well.
    I just bought the game 30 days ago, trial period has ended,and i'm about to start subscribing. If you could recruit me, that'd be nice

15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone wants to play on cactuar i would love to give them a recruitment code

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Right, I forgot to mention I'm on Shiva