Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Looking to start playing FF14? Want some free stuff to get you started? Use one of my codes and we can both get free stuff!

N436DN6Q
    QR489CDS

How to use:
    1. Log into "Mog Station"
    2. Click "Manage Service Options"
    3. Click "Enter Recruitment Code" before your first month payment.

Use the code you will recive
    • Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99: Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.

World: Cerberus

Recruitment Code: YZRS4CKY
    Recruitment Code: AACYQ36Q

/tell Hisoka Tia, on cerberus(eu server), I'm in a friendly social fc, so i can inv, if you are interested.
    Last edited by Nosferato; 2016-04-10 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    My Codes:
    MAC9UH5F
    J4E8PQWV
    V7K2WQSV

How to use:
    Enter the Mogstation
    Click "Manage service options".
    Click "Enter Recruitment Code".

Have Fun :3

World: Midgardsormr

Recruitment code: TYCR7TJN

Hit up "Leaping Lizzy" if I'm online. The FC i'm with is friendly and will gladly help new players out.

World: Exodus

Code: SNPEPQMM

Enjoy!

Can you use these codes if you have played in the past and just want to play again after a break?

hello! unfortunately, you can't.. =( you have to start a new account in order to enter the codes.. if you need one, here's mine.. ^_^
    K5WKBJ6E
    9379K8SU

Here's a fresh recruitment code for those interested:

6HQQ6CRK

Hello new friends, i have a code to help you fresh young players into the wonderfull world of Eorzea! You get nice bonusses to help you on your journey as well as a friend on the (EU) Cerberus server if u like! My ingame character is Zelyna Aveira Im in a great company who helps everyone give me a /tell if your interested

QM76R6HF (code made on 24-5-16) (Code has been Used)

Have fun and maybe i will see u!
    Last edited by Zelyna Aveira; 2016-05-28 at 01:26 PM.

Hello new friends! Since the former code has been used, I made another one for the helpers of Eorzea!

66SCXSHE (code made on 28-5-16)

Have fun and maybe i will see you on Cerberus!

Hey there, if you are new to the game and want to use a recruitment code feel free to use one of mine. I play on the Malboro server and we have a party of an experienced Healer and tank so if you need either of those or if you need help learning the ropes feel free to message me or add me. I'm usually on in the evenings. Nym Vaeros. I'm happy to answer questions and party up to help you with early quests.

NJU4T8S6
    5TN66QWZ
    K6GGA2MY
    Last edited by CheezasaurusRex; 2016-06-25 at 09:37 PM.

If anyone is still looking for a code, here's one!

Code: 5Q2YJDPM (used)

If you need any help, you can find me on Sargatanas. Character is called Nalia Mistrunner. I can help with some basic tips about most classes, but mainly play paladin, dark knight and dragoon.
    Last edited by Zergy; 2016-06-15 at 01:51 AM.
    Khadgar: "Well Zergy, are you armed?"

*Does a facepalm using [Blackhand's Severed Arm]*

15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone's looking for a code

Code: SPZQ8FXM

I'm playing on Cerberus EU and recently started. Character name is Linneth Lowe. I'm interested in leveling other jobs so you can hit me up if you want to do dungeons or have any doubts.

Now is a great time to pick up the game. The new patch just hit so the population of the game may have spiked a bit.

Code:
    CXFCJRYB - USED
    MEHNDC49 - USED
    3NGYHYSR - USED

I'm on Exodus - US, character is Sandra Odari. Come by and visit my small house.
    Last edited by lizon; 2016-06-27 at 03:34 AM.

Hi everyone \o We recently got a new patch again with more content and alot of people coming back to help Eorzea! With these codes u can get nice bonusses to help you start on your new adventure. If you ever need help my character is on the Cerberus server EU. Name is Zelyna Aveira and i main a healing class, fast dungeon ques! I'm also in a great company (guild) who helps everyone in need

AEMYWQB7
    HFC4ZKXK

Looking forward to seeing you help make Eorzea a safer haven!

Another 2 codes for new players

Z22ZT6Y5
    TXS9P352
    Last edited by Zelyna Aveira; 2016-06-14 at 10:26 AM.

Here's a fresh code for someone to use:

Recruitment Code: HR7MQY34

Entering Your Recruitment Code

You will need to log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to enter your recruitment code after completing registration. After logging in, proceed to Your Account, then select Enter Recruitment Code.
    http://sqex.to/Msp

Feel free to go to whichever server you desire. I'm on Balmung, personally, but that server is almost always locked for the creation of new characters unfortunately!

Deleted
    New code for someone to use.

Recruitment Code: FJQJ6T54 [Used]

You will need to log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to enter your recruitment code after completing registration. After logging in, proceed to Your Account, then select Enter Recruitment Code.

Currently I'm playing on Odin[EU] However i'm happy to roll a fresh character to play with who ever takes the code if that's something they would want.

To add to what i've posted already I am looking at rolling to Cerberus anyway so if someone wants to join me your welcome to.
    Last edited by mmocdf5cd75ea4; 2016-06-29 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Added.

Hey there, if you are new to the game and want to use a recruitment code feel free to use one of mine. I play on the Malboro server and we have a party of an experienced Healer and tank so if you need either of those or if you need help learning the ropes feel free to message me or add me. Nym Vaeros. I'm happy to answer questions and party up to help you with early quests.

NJU4T8S6
    5TN66QWZ
    K6GGA2MY
    8ZJ9Z4F4
    TXGJHE5P
    UGN9UG45
    Last edited by CheezasaurusRex; 2016-06-29 at 05:53 PM.

Deleted
    Here's another code from me.

Recruitment Code: VSTE5AUJ■[USED]■
    Recruitment Code: RXKU6JP3

feel free to message me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by mmocdf5cd75ea4; 2016-07-05 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Added another code.

Hello everyone.

I am Zelyna Aveira and i am on the Cerberus EU server. I main healing so whenever you need to be in dungeons, faster que times! I'm also in a great FC (guild) who helps new players like you! You can give me a /tell ingame if you have any doubts.
    The codes need to be used before your 30 trial days are over, this means before you subscribe to the game. How to do this? Check below,

Create a Square Enix account
    Manage Service Option
    Enter Recruitment Code

3 Codes have been used, please use the other ones if it fails
    CS7R28WW
    EK8FQ9KK
    AEMYWQB7
    HFC4ZKXK
    Z22ZT6Y5
    TXS9P352
    66SCXSHE
    JRVD4YMR
    A96JQ6UJ
    UJJGJYZ6

Have a wonderful time in the realm of Eorzea!
    Last edited by Zelyna Aveira; 2016-07-11 at 09:10 PM.