Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fresh code:R92GWJ4J
    (edit:This code has been used, thank you)

To register a friend code:
    -Create a Square Enix account
    -Manage Service Option
    -Enter Recruitment Code

The code must be put in before activating a subscription, once you activate a subscription you get the bonus items!

Thank you
    Last edited by shandrive; 2017-08-16 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks to whoever used my last Friend Code; I got my Twintania mount!

Here's a new one:
    Recruitment Code: BNG45FVK

You will need to log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to enter your recruitment code after completing registration. After logging in, proceed to Your Account, then select Enter Recruitment Code.
    http://sqex.to/Msp

* If you wish to redeem a recruitment code, it must be entered before purchase of a subscription or game time card. Bonus items cannot be obtained if a subscription has been purchased prior to use of a recruitment code.
    * Recruitment codes are valid for 120 days after they are generated.

Bonus Items
    Please refer to the page below for more details on bonus items.
    http://sqex.to/Cz9
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-08-13 at 07:37 PM.

hey everyone! here is my code if anyone wants it:

NFT9AJ57

Also im on diabolos, if you are going to pick a dps job I'll help you with que time i can heal, tank whatever you need! hit me up I'll be more than happy to help, just time elara hart in the player search! hope to see you around!!!
    Last edited by Elara Hart; 2017-08-17 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shandrive View Post
    Fresh code:R92GWJ4J

To register a friend code:
    -Create a Square Enix account
    -Manage Service Option
    -Enter Recruitment Code

The code must be put in before activating a subscription, once you activate a subscription you get the bonus items!

Thank you

Thank you, the code has been used,enjoy your journey

Here is another fresh code: 6EBPNYYR
    Last edited by shandrive; 2017-08-16 at 07:05 PM.

hey everyone! here is a fresh code:

NFT9AJ57

I am on Diabolos (NA) I will be more than happy to help you out! i can tank, heal whatever you need! just type Elara Hart on player search and add me to your friends! hope to see you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Elara Hart View Post
    hey everyone! here is a fresh code:

NFT9AJ57

I am on Diabolos (NA) I will be more than happy to help you out! i can tank, heal whatever you need! just type Elara Hart on player search and add me to your friends! hope to see you soon!
    thank so much to whom used that code! here is another fresh code you can use:

K7HTNUPC

welcome in ffxiv world and enjoy your adventure!
    Last edited by Elara Hart; 2017-08-17 at 04:54 PM.

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Eorzea!

I have a new code for anyone wishing to start their adventure - S83744D9

How to use the Code: Create your Square Enix Account. Log in to Mog Station, go to "Your Account" Look for "Enter Recruitment Code". Click and Enter S83744D9

You will get the following items for 30 days subscription: Friendship Circlet : Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below. Aetheryte Tickets x99 : Free Teleports Fist Bump emote 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers : Trade for special items from NPC Calamity Savager which can be found in any starting city.

My name is Elia Lux on Exodus. give me a shout so that I can properly thank you, be of more help and play together! I hope you enjoy your time and adventure in this game

Deleted
    Here is another code for those who are interested

Y46T3Q9V

Welcome to Final Fantasy 14 I am currently playing on Louisoix(EU) Server feel free to poke Urakin Kaien anytime

Hello!

If anyone wishes to join FFXIV, please feel free to use my code: 7BBBAB2H

If you join Masamune, please give me (Mythenne Fayth) a holler and I'll be more than happy to help you out ingame!

Deleted
    Hey new code here for anyone who wants the free bonus! 7Q9AF7FF - works in any server and thanks in advance this will get me my last feathers! I play in EU louisoux !

Welcome to the game! This code must be redeemed before subscribing to the game (30-day free play OK).

Redeem this code Q5UP8X7C by following these steps:
    1) Log in to the Final Fantasy XIV: Mog Station
    2) Select "Your Account" on the upper-left
    3) Select "Enter Recruitment Code"

Redeeming this code will provide you with:
    1) Equipment that will boost EXP gain by 20%
    2) Aetheryte Tickets for free teleports
    3) A fist-bump emote
    4) Tokens that can be exchanged for strong gear

If you happen to be on the Ultros server on the Primal datacenter, I would be able to offer you high-quality crafted gear as well as an invite to a Free Company with a medium house and 24/7 experience boosts! Reply or message me with your in-game name if you are interested in taking up that offer.

* If you PM me and I don't reply, I'm not ignoring you! I can't send PMs until I have at least 10 posts (which I don't).
    Last edited by Cha-r; 2017-08-24 at 05:40 AM.

Deleted
    RCDD83JC < Fresh active code for free exp buffs and items + you will be helping me get my dragon mount as this is the last one I need! Please help and thanks a lot to anyone who uses it, I will massively appreciate it. Also if you join EU Louisoix server you can team up with me and I will help you through the game! The code can be used in any server though so go for it !

Hello.. New to this site... I have some refer a friend codes if any one wants to use them

374BRH3B
    HYU3WF38
    J79JJ4YY
    SUZY4Q6B

Hi All,

Here is my code MQDR254A

If you are playing in Behemoth i can give you gil and provide mentoring. PM me here if you are from behemoth

To enter the code, go to Mog Station to your account page and select "Enter Recruitment Code"
    With my code, you will receive:
    -Friendship Circlet (A 20% bonus to XP when level 25 and below)
    -99 Aetheryte Tickets (free teleports to aetheryte crystals)
    -A fistbump emote
    -10 Silver chocobo feathers for some free weapons/equipment from the Calamity Salvager.

Recruitment code: [ FC5GK6SY ]

I'm playing on Hyperion (Primal Data Center, NA)!
    Get some great exp items and tickets to have free teleports all around the in-game world!

Hello everyone,

My code is ZFZ9H22K (chaos eu)

Hey everyone, new here. Got a code for you : Code:8BBB8PQF
    I'm on balmung so if you manage to get on there, let me know and i can help you out.

Here's a fresh code if someone want it too!

Code: 9VR5UX3C

I'm in the new Louisoix(EU) Server! My game name is Nico Akio.
    Feel free to contact me in game! I'm LGBT friendly and a nice guy to deal with!
    Maybe we can start a party and kill monster together?

Hello,

I have a code if anyone wants: 2SJSASFT
    If you decide to play on Omega (EU) then feel free to message me if you want help, advice, or even just a quick queue for your dungeon :P
    My character's name is Celeste Epione.
    Last edited by GaelicCat; 2017-09-16 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I have a fresh code to share: Edit: this code has been used <3

You will need to log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to enter your recruitment code after completing registration. After logging in, proceed to Your Account, then select Enter Recruitment Code.

To redeem a recruitment code, it must be entered before purchase of a subscription or game time card. Bonus items cannot be obtained if a subscription has been purchased prior to use of a recruitment code.

Bonus items include:
    - Friendship Circlet
    - 99 Aetheryte Tickets
    - Emote: Fist Bump
    - 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocd69b6bef9f; 2017-09-16 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Code was used