Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of the few items I kept forever in my bank.

tell me about RNG and bad luck....got the MH glaive dropped for me around 10 times already and I FUCKIN HAVE IT ALREADY!!!!! the only time i saw an OH was back in BC...ONCE...!!!!
    the cursed vision dropped about 3-4 times the last 5 month so ye its just your bad luck compared with RNG ))

I got it on my second run, both glaives by like the 10th, wasn't even farming it just helping friends.

On the other hand it took me over 2 years of non stop MC to get Tfury.

RNGesus giveth, and RNGesus taketh away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is a bitch

I saw the helm twice and 3 glaives on my DK in just 7 runs.

On the other hand, nothing could have dropped. Keep trying, it might drop anytime soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...wtf xD, I killed Illidan 22 times on my alt, even got both glaives and 7 shards, but never seen helmet drop.Is that just my bad luck or blizz stealth nerf drop chance since this helmet is the most use item for transmog.To be clear I not whine just ask what is your experience since I am really curious.

cheers and thx
    Yes, Blizzard obviously stealth nerfed the drop rate of an irrelevant piece of content, just to piss off people who want to transmogg their head. Because they are actually a group of evil alien invaders, who want to weaken earths defenses, starting with dropping the morale of all rogue players in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Yes, Blizzard obviously stealth nerfed the drop rate of an irrelevant piece of content, just to piss off people who want to transmogg their head. Because they are actually a group of evil alien invaders, who want to weaken earths defenses, starting with dropping the morale of all rogue players in WoW.
    Dear sir are you ok ??? Is everything ok ??? I was write in my 1st post "I not whine just ask", so yours post is pointless and useless, so if you do not have any smart things to write, plz be quiet...psst...xD

cheer m8

Cool off, folks. -Kael
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-08-01 at 07:13 PM.

Your post is not much more useful. As is mine. But at least i am aware of it.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    I've logged over 300 Baron Rivendare kills and never saw the mount drop in Stratholme.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    Dear sir are you ok ??? Is everything ok ??? I was write in my 1st post "I not whine just ask", so yours post is pointless and useless, so if you do not have any smart things to write, plz be quiet...psst...xD

cheer m8

Cool off, folks. -Kael
    And where exactly did I accuse you of whining? Please quote the line. I merely expressed my sincere concern for our planets well-being. We have to prepare for the invasion, because the mothership is obviously coming.

Oh, and on a side-note: Stating that my post is "pointless and useless", in a thread which you are fully aware is sharing these same qualities to begin with, which you started yourself is...odd, to say it in a polite way.

I once knew a rogue who's grandmother did NOT transmog it.

I had done many runs over the years, but not recently. It wasn't an overly common drop, but I saw it every 2-4 clears obviously with some variance. You just have really poor luck if you haven't seen it in around 8 runs.

Maybe you need to get exalted with RNJesus first.
    Stay salty my friends.