Solitaire (Klondike) draw rule

When you play solitaire, or Klondike if you want to be technical, do you play the 1 card draw rule or 3 card draw? Why?

Personally I enjoy 3 card draw as the games tend to be quicker, even though I lose more often

Deleted
    Usually 1, because that's what it defaulted to and I don't really understand the game. It seems a bit pointless? Like, it feels like it's mostly chance, and since you are playing by yourself... It's like no different to just sitting there flipping a coin. Maybe I'm not understanding it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Usually 1, because that's what it defaulted to and I don't really understand the game. It seems a bit pointless? Like, it feels like it's mostly chance, and since you are playing by yourself... It's like no different to just sitting there flipping a coin. Maybe I'm not understanding it properly.
    I was always under the impression that if you play each card in the right sequence that there's a way to win every game. Not sure though.

I usually draw 3 because I don't have a great memory, and I like to be constantly reminded what's in my deck.

It's normally just something to do while I wait for a download to finish or if I'm bored and have a pack of cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I was always under the impression that if you play each card in the right sequence that there's a way to win every game. Not sure though.

I usually draw 3.
    Well, yeah but you don't know what that sequence is because you can't see what you are gonna turn over before you turn it over. So while there may be a way to win, if you can't know what that way is, then it's essentially chance?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I usually draw 3 because I don't have a great memory, and I like to be constantly reminded what's in my deck.

It is possible to get a unbeatable game.

Well, yeah but you don't know what that sequence is because you can't see what you are gonna turn over before you turn it over. So while there may be a way to win, if you can't know what that way is, then it's essentially chance?
    Undo
    Undo
    Undo

Lol.

Deleted
    Undo
    Undo
    Undo

Lol.
    But then you're basically cheating, and like... that's no different to just putting a pack of cards in front of you and turning them over, looking at them, and putting them in a pile.

But then you're basically cheating, and like... that's no different to just putting a pack of cards in front of you and turning them over, looking at them, and putting them in a pile.
    Lol, I'm just joking. Yeah I guess it's pretty much chance, but it's still really fun. I guess I win enough that I thought all games were beatable, and the ones I lost I just played wrong!