Thread: Japan....

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Japan....

Only in japan AVAILABLE NOW!
    <snip>
    Last edited by Radux; 2014-07-31 at 06:48 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    O...k? Can't see this ending particularly well.

I wouldn't buy/use one of those but....to each their own I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should really NSFW tag this. ><

I hope my supervisors don't go through my history.....

Now i know that's a thing.

Deleted
    I feel like I'm going to be arrested just for clicking that link... For those wondering: Its sexdoll child thing. Pretty warped...

This definitely needs a NSFW tag, damn.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    GL explaining it to your wife when it arrives XD *divorce incoming in...3...2...1*
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Japan has a very unusual culture. There are so many aspects of their culture I admire and respect. Then there's the section of my brain I just put things and label as "WTF, Japan?!"

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    You should really NSFW tag this. ><

I hope my supervisors don't go through my history.....
    Clear it and/or get CCleaner.

15+ Year Old Account
    You felt the urge to make a thread about this?

Anyways enjoy your infraction OP....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

wtf ...

seriously wtf is wrong with them.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Clear it and/or get CCleaner.
    Wouldnt matter. If the IT team is decent at all, they would have logs that track it.

Trick is is to surf sites at home while still at work. Teamviewer is a beautiful thing. That's how im typing this.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You felt the urge to make a thread about this?

Anyways enjoy your infraction OP....
    Infraction? for what for making a thread about something retarded Japan did? Really? People make even more fucking retarded threads then this.

Omg why did I click that link. The one fucking time I do click the link in the OP. Jesus Christ.

Yeah this is not an appropriate thing for a discussion here.

Closed.