Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    yeah the old site was neatly arrenged, the new one is a chaotic mess

Deleted
    One of those decisions they took while back, together with cutting staff - the they let partner/fan sites do a lot of the content that was previously on the WoW site.
    So what we have left are the essential services.. It's a good thing, concentrate on game making, not website building..

10+ Year Old Account
    Pros:
    Graphics

Cons:
    UI/UX
    Fixed site W.T.F.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still hilarious that he thinks people quit because of it; probably a troll statement XD

Deleted
    It is almost like Blizzard saw the 20 fan sites, wikias etc. and thought to themselves, "well these people are doing our job for free, might as well just change our site to a store and save money". Just an idea that might be why they changed it to what it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    Still hilarious that he thinks people quit because of it; probably a troll statement XD
    learn to read or keep donking around

Since you mentioned your opinion, let me mention mine - the new site is a million times better in every aspect possible.

The only thing I miss from the old site is being able to see how the tiers looked on every race and gender.

New site is simpler and has less clutter. Makes it easier on the eyes. I like it this way.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Uhhh... honestly i like the new site far more. It's easier to navigate the design is better and I honestly never look for any news on their sites.

i bet they lost huge amount of players just because of their shitty battle.net integration
    Are you talking about new players or existing players? Either way, what type of mong would stop playing this game because of that? I like the new site, it's pretty awesome. I don't like the Armory , it could be loads better than what it currently is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to love the old WoW site back in the day, I haven't went to it much since Cataclysm, I still pop in for a fair few but my god did that screenshot bring back loads of nostalgia. Miss the older forums though, some classic threads started back then...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance