Deleted

Keyboard out of control, help!

Little intro, I was playing WoW, watching a stream on Twitch, nothing out of the ordinary. And then all of a sudden my keyboard gets weird. When I press ALT-TAB it removed the UI(like you press ALT-Z) and when I pressed M for map it turned off the sound. Basically all keys changed or something.

I restarted the PC.

Bigger problem now.

I cannot log in to my PC. None of the letters on the keyboard type but when I press Backspace or Space, something types in but I cannot see it since it's in password mode(you know: *****).

What to do now!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grindinlife View Post
    Little intro, I was playing WoW, watching a stream on Twitch, nothing out of the ordinary. And then all of a sudden my keyboard gets weird. When I press ALT-TAB it removed the UI(like you press ALT-Z) and when I pressed M for map it turned off the sound. Basically all keys changed or something.

I restarted the PC.

Bigger problem now.

I cannot log in to my PC. None of the letters on the keyboard type but when I press Backspace or Space, something types in but I cannot see it since it's in password mode(you know: *****).

What to do now!?
    What kind of keyboard? Either software for keyboard malfunction or you need to clean the keyboard, or both :P
    As to how login to your PC, you can use the mouse and on screen keyboard (I think you click the ease of access thingy?) or get a cheap 10$ keyboard.
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    you spill something on your kb? try buying another one/asking your friend if you can use theirs