Warcraft Logs and embers

Does warcraft logs not have the ability to track embers? I've been looking over some logs and have noticed that every single resource is logged except burning embers. Is there something people need to do while logging? Am I just retarded and missing it?

I was going to post this on the official WCL forums but I'll be back here with specific questions about the logs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Does warcraft logs not have the ability to track embers? I've been looking over some logs and have noticed that every single resource is logged except burning embers. Is there something people need to do while logging? Am I just retarded and missing it?

I was going to post this on the official WCL forums but I'll be back here with specific questions about the logs anyway.
    It's definitely there. I used it a few weeks ago, unless they broke something in an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    It's definitely there. I used it a few weeks ago, unless they broke something in an update.
    EDIT: I am just blind as fuck I guess.
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ll=114&fight=1

Does it always say no data available at the bottom under the graph wen you click on the embers or did something get messed up?
    Last edited by Octa; 2014-08-02 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa
    EDIT: I am just blind as fuck I guess.
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ll=114&fight=1

Does it always say no data available at the bottom under the graph wen you click on the embers or did something get messed up?
    You're not blind. It got broken briefly, but I fixed it yesterday.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    You're not blind. It got broken briefly, but I fixed it yesterday.
    Good to know, thank you!