[Ret] Quick question!

Is HP pooling before pull with holy pvp 4pc not possible anymore? I found that my trinkets will not proc @ pull if I do this.

You will get a very minor DPS increase by doing this. With as fast as things are in the gear levels we are in the increase is fairly insignificant (imo) and its a lot of work for this far into a tier/expansion.

If you do want to do this then yes, you are running the risk of activating your trinkets pre-pull and they may or may not be off cooldown before the pull. (TTT and Galakras have a 55 second and 115 second cooldown respectively)

Deleted
    If you do want to do this then yes, you are running the risk of activating your trinkets pre-pull
    Why would you risk activating your trinkets? Been using this trick for the majority of this tier and not had a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
    Why would you risk activating your trinkets? Been using this trick for the majority of this tier and not had a problem with it.
    This, perfectly safe, and you could use swapping to get a set with decent Spirit, so you can do the FLs without the big delay. Biggest risk is entering the fight with a 4 piece Holy set on lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrillan View Post
    You will get a very minor DPS increase by doing this. With as fast as things are in the gear levels we are in the increase is fairly insignificant (imo) and its a lot of work for this far into a tier/expansion.

If you do want to do this then yes, you are running the risk of activating your trinkets pre-pull and they may or may not be off cooldown before the pull. (TTT and Galakras have a 55 second and 115 second cooldown respectively)
    This is wrong. There is 0 chance your trinkets will proc when casting FoL on yourself pre pull.

@OP, the reason your trinkets aren't proccing on the pull is because in your holy 4pc pvp set you probably have different trinkets than your regular trinkets. Any trinket must be equip for 30s before it can proc. So if you're swapping into your "regular" set only 5s before pull they won't proc until 25s in. Fix- put your ret trinkets in your holy 4pc gearset that you swap to to generate the HP.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

I don't think I've ever read a bigger fib in my life.

Don't post anymore please.

Also it's far more important to do this prepull then it is to prepot. On the pull dps is the most important time right? Why waste half your trinket updatime and biggest dps moment with 0 hp and no inqu.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    @OP, the reason your trinkets aren't proccing on the pull is because in your holy 4pc pvp set you probably have different trinkets than your regular trinkets. Any trinket must be equip for 30s before it can proc. So if you're swapping into your "regular" set only 5s before pull they won't proc until 25s in. Fix- put your ret trinkets in your holy 4pc gearset that you swap to to generate the HP.
    Ya, your equipment set doesn't have the trinkets in the right place, when making the equipment set don't include trinkets or gloves if engineering.