10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    It's not a bad signing, Razael. Is he Martinez? No but he is a good second striker. You just need a main striker for him to play off of.
    We already have a second striker. Adrian Lopez. Cost 11 million last season. Also Porto doesn't play with 2 strikers, for the past decade its been 4-3-3 with wingers supporting the striker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I don't know why you think that is so funny. Their manager was already on 3 million. And they would surely offer Ancelotti more than that.
    Because West Ham are mid-table plodders (apart from when they manage to get themselves relegated) and forever shall it be so. They'll end up with Brendan Rodgers.
    Last edited by mmocb3fb419dbb; 2015-05-26 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    We already have a second striker. Adrian Lopez. Cost 11 million last season. Also Porto doesn't play with 2 strikers, for the past decade its been 4-3-3 with wingers supporting the striker.
    he is much better than Lopez and he came on a free, right?

Deleted
    Haha it relly looks like Benitez will be new coach of Madrid. Right coach at right place

Deleted
    Premier League

One of the most boring seasons ever in recent memory. A title won too soon and too easily. A top 4 resumed normality. Many mid table teams performing below par. I'm thankful that its over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    he is much better than Lopez and he came on a free, right?
    Heh... True enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well while we are talking about managers getting sacked, Nigel Clough but the dust yesterday, obviously we are making room for Klopp to come to the blades as we heard he was available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Premier League

One of the most boring seasons ever in recent memory. A title won too soon and too easily. A top 4 resumed normality. Many mid table teams performing below par. I'm thankful that its over.
    Yeah, even the relegation battle was a flop. There were some really good games but overall, a totally lacklustre season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Premier League

For us (Chelsea fans) it was a pretty fun season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yeah, even the relegation battle was a flop. There were some really good games but overall, a totally lacklustre season.
    i thought the end of season run from leicester was pretty damn impressive.. what was it seven wins in nine?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Next year, all three promoted teams stay up. Given how poor the three-four teams above the relegation spots were most of the season, not unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    i thought the end of season run from leicester was pretty damn impressive.. what was it seven wins in nine?
    Yes very much so, they were extraordinary.

10+ Year Old Account
    West Ham parts ways with Allerdyce, gets into Europe next season.

Jesus, god knows what they'd do to a manager who got them relegated.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    West Ham parts ways with Allerdyce, gets into Europe next season.

Jesus, god knows what they'd do to a manager who got them relegated.

A month after being relegated from the Championship with 39 points from 46 matches, Wigan's chairman David Sharpe is putting up a statue to his grandfather Dave Whelan who passed on the job to his grandson when he was banned from football-related activities for 6 weeks and fined 50,000 pounds for being a racist dick.

"What my grandfather achieved at Wigan Athletic is beyond the dreams of anyone connected with the club and I feel it is fitting to honour those achievements,"

Yes, he was in charge when the team got themselves relegated to League One within two years of being relegated from the Premier League. He did a great job as chairman. I'm sure that playing in League One is "beyond the dreams of anyone connected with the club".
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2015-05-26 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I'm done. We can close this thread now, bollocks to the FA Cup and CL Final, this thread has been won so many times I don't think I can take any more.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll never get sick of that gif ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha FrankLampard winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw Lord Bendtner over at facebook. Unsure if its old but it did crack me up