It's not unheard of for contracts to be considered void if certain clauses are found to be unfair - it could be argued in court that you have paid for access to all league home games & that as such it is not considered fair that a game is excluded from such because of a decision not to take up a ticket for a non-league match, contract clauses have been chucked out for less. If you can find someone determined enough to take on United you'll probably find a lawyer willing to take a shot at this, some of them love knocking these clauses out & many more of them would love a shot at making an institution like Man Utd look bad!

And something tells me it's easier to jump the turnstyles at Crapielow than it is to do the same at Old Trafford - I mean fuck I can barely get in the turnstyles at Ibrox let alone think about jumping them (which would be impossible anyway!).
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Costa banned for three games.

Don't have a problem with the dicision, but I do have a problem with the way the media pushed the story and especially how it was handled by the FA.

Can we expect all future incidents to be referred to as "crimes" by Sky and dealt with in under 48 hours so as to avoid the player playing the next game?
    Think not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Costa banned for three games.

Don't have a problem with the dicision, but I do have a problem with the way the media pushed the story and especially how it was handled by the FA.

Can we expect all future incidents to be referred to as "crimes" by Sky and dealt with in under 48 hours so as to avoid the player playing the next game?
    Think not.
    Aye but how about how Chelsea acted?

Rather than, y'know acknowleging the fouls, apologising & internally discipline him?

Far too decent for a club like that though...

Deleted
    It seemed like more of a trod than an actual stamp.

If a man of Costa's stature wanted to stamp on Can's ankle he would have smashed it.
    No such movement for me.

Still, decision was made the moment they charged him, lets face it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    It seemed like more of a trod than an actual stamp.

If a man of Costa's stature wanted to stamp on Can's ankle he would have smashed it.
    No such movement for me.

Still, decision was made the moment they charged him, lets face it.
    Whether you deem it as a 'trod' or a 'stamp' is splitting hairs.

The fact is; he intentionally didn't hurdle the lad to try & get away with injuring him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant Chelsea just appeal the decision? Usually that means that they postpone the suspension while they go over it again.

Deleted
    I'm sure Mourinho will appeal this, his players never do anything wrong after all!

Costa has a terrible attitude, doesn't help that it is fueled by Jose always defending his players no matter the circumstances.

Good ban, and City to win!

Deleted
    Dazza to West Ham looks a done deal.

Cuadrado from Fiorentina to Victim FC also

City winning at Chelsea? slim to none chance, even without Costa I'd say Chelsea are firm favorites.

Deleted
    I think city have a decent chance, Chelsea have been very on and off this year (as in calender year)

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I think city have a decent chance, Chelsea have been very on and off this year (as in calender year)
    not the way City is playing at the moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they're both on and off so both have a chance

Deleted
    It could go either way.

Not so sure Costa is such a huge miss after seeing him against City first time around, Drogba probably offers a bit more.

I'd think Remy would be a better choice.

Deleted
    Reckon it will be a Chelsea win. City are fucking crap at the back & miss big Toure (even when he has an off-game he is still a presence)

Well there came the first league loss of the season (4-1 loss against Wolfsburg) and it seems that it is impossible to win Bundesliga without any losses after all, even for Bayern. I didn't watch the game (forgot about it) but after the highlights I am indeed a little bit worried when Bayern meets a team who is worldclass at counterattacking, i.e Real Madrid. Neuer was all alone 2 times and the second goal was a wonder strike and at the last goal he had Dante defending and yeah he defended like Brazil. If this happens against a better attacking force and a team who can interrupt their play even more I'm afraid Bayern will go out before the final in CL so I hope Guardiola finds the problem.

Read an article that many top teams who went to the Middle East got on to lose after it but the Bayern players got some break before it so it shouldn't be the problem.

Hopefully City win so Arsenal still have a chance to win the PL.. Okey that won't happen but the FA Cup seems to be quit possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    United have put 3 past Leicester. Normally I'd be happy at this, but we've been here before....
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Eriksen and Kane shockingly on the score sheet for Spurs in the first 16 minutes. Eriksen with a free-kick (again shockingly.) Not an easy game though, Lloris has made two great stops and WBA have hit the woodwork. Hopefully we can be a bit better second half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think both of them will stay at Spurs in the summer?

Sturridge scored second for LCF, welcome back lad