Quote Originally Posted by Zevrosh View Post
    Also , Ramos was shit , get a proper DM Norg!
    khedira? lol... wonder where hes going this summer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    khedira? lol... wonder where hes going this summer
    Schalke on a free from what I've heard.

So what do you guys think for tomorrow?
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Schalke on a free from what I've heard.

So what do you guys think for tomorrow?
    I think Barcelonas form at the moment will be too much for Bayern. But I think it will be a close game. So many epic showdowns this game with Pep vs Barcelona and thiago vs barca so im excited to see those show downs. I'm curious if Bayern will play lewandolski even though he has fucked up nose/jaw, they will want too but thats quick...

15+ Year Old Account
    It would have been better if Bayern had Ribery, Robben, Bastuber and Alaba.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Mine is van Nistelrooy, the player that made me watch football but he is closely followed by Sneijder. Oxlade-Chamberlain is also up there!

Juve played well and Real weren't that good, this must have been Marcelo's worst Real Madrid game ever. But Juve will have to score at the Bernabeu if they want to go to the final but it's hard for me to pick the winner.

Yeah, tomorrow is gonna be hard but I have faith in my team. One goal loss with a away goal would be good enough cos Allianz Arena isn't exactly the most comfortable place to play in for a away team. I'm surprised that it seems like everyone thinks it 100% sure that Barcelona will progress, the team Bayern can line up is a lot better than the Sevilla team that caused Barcelona a lot of trouble for not so long ago but yeah it will be tough. If Bayern had Alaba, Ribery, Robben and Badstuber I would guess that they would be favourites.

Deleted
    Even though Juve killed my bet, go on! Missed the game, went to get tapas. I'm amazed what 3 pints does to me after a month tee total.

Anyway, Barca will hopefully make it look like its thier competition to lose tommorow.

Bayern with a fit team is my favorite

But tomorrow will go to Barca, I believe. Bayern's team is technically not on the same level for now, and I am really afraid of Barca being very aware of Pep's gameplay. Barca is tactically not the same as 2013. Not even close.

Deleted
    Anyone see Austria Viennas mascot. Turned up drunk, danced about, fell asleep and then got taken away by paramedics.

Hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite player ever was Rivaldo. Just stunning to watch. More recently its a tie between Ronaldinho Gaúcho and Ibrahimovic. On a slightly less godly scale , Hulk.
    Honorable mention to CR7. I really like him , i think he's the best in the world atm, probably one of , if not the most complete player i've seen. I just hate his in-pitch attitude if things are not going his way (that incident with Arbeloa most recently). To me thats unbecoming of the best. We all got our faults , and he's shown tons of goodwill outside the field , but he really has to improve on that aspect imo.

Oh please, what makes Ronaldo the best player of today? I am so tired of this discussion. Is it his incredible tap-in ability? His monstrous physique and athleticism? Football is so much more than this.

He's doesn't even have a fraction of Messi's vision and perception, and Robben might possibly be the worlds best winger / field player. Ronaldo.. he can be the world's best all-round player for all I care.

But all the awards and shit he got, they are just fake. He gets all that shit because of his fame and the publicity that comes along his name.

Gona miss him when hes gone for sure! His and Messi goal tallys are just silly and it could be a very long time till we get someone even close to their level in terms of goals scored/created. Wonder how long Ronaldo has left being top tier. Hes 30 so cant have that many seasons left before he takes some crazy cash offer from a team like galaxy and play in a lower league or if he'll just retire completely at real madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Oh please, what makes Ronaldo the best player of today? I am so tired of this discussion. Is it his incredible tap-in ability? His monstrous physique and athleticism? Football is so much more than this.

He's doesn't even have a fraction of Messi's vision and perception, and Robben might possibly be the worlds best winger / field player. Ronaldo.. he can be the world's best all-round player for all I care.

But all the awards and shit he got, they are just fake. He gets all that shit because of his fame and the publicity that comes along his name.
    His ability to finish and his ability in the air / headers is prob what makes him special. As well as the power of his shots and speed off the ball.

theres a reason he scores so many penalty goals. His shots are stupidly powerful/fast
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-05-05 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Lmao. This might be the most retarded thing I've read this year.

Nah, it definitely is.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Lmao. This might be the most retarded thing I've read this year.

Nah, it definitely is.
    inb4ugetbanned

10+ Year Old Account

Not even gonna argue with you. If you say Ronaldo can be the best all around player and for you that means jack shit , then we have nothing to discuss, its like you are contradicting yourself.

CRonaldo is the best, most complete striker today. I think I'd say that. He stopped being a winger/midfielder a while ago. He is, all tenses and purposes, a striker now.

Just like Ronaldo has changed, so has Messi. Messi is most definitely an attacking mid nowadays. Their games (ronaldo and messi) are completely different, I don't think you can compare them.

I much prefer Messi's game but that is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    CRonaldo is the best, most complete striker today. I think I'd say that. He stopped being a winger/midfielder a while ago. He is, all tenses and purposes, a striker now.

Just like Ronaldo has changed, so has Messi. Messi is most definitely an attacking mid nowadays. Their games (ronaldo and messi) are completely different, I don't think you can compare them.

I much prefer Messi's game but that is just my opinion.
    Yeah both have changed their styles and arguably honed it to perfection (I prefer the false 9 messi era under pep). Barcelona and Real Madrid have built their teams around these players and their mere presence on the field changes the shape of the game. I mean when you play against a messi or ronaldo whos individual brilliance is enough to win games it simply adds a different dimension to the game. But in saying that a lot of class players can step up and win games. I never understand this him vs him mentality and whos the best. Football is a team of 11 (plus subs/reserves) and a coach. One man teams wouldn't make any top league.

Real Madrid fan forums are amazing

Well, we knew the season was over when we lost Modrić again. Bale returning from injury was just the nail in the coffin.
    these fans get so high and then so low, such a bipolar fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Real Madrid fan forums are amazing

these fans get so high and then so low, such a bipolar fanbase
    I remember that forum complaining when they won like 21 games in a row.
    To be fair though, football forums are not an accurate representation of a fan base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eric Cantona will always be my favourite footballer, I loved everything about him as a teenager.

I have a hard time choosing my favourite player.

Maybe Zidane? His volley in the CL final, his game against Brazil in the 2006 WC, I'll always remember and enjoy watching those again and again.

As an Englishman perhaps Beckham, because after 98 he gave everything for his country, and as someone that orginally hated him and Man U he won my respect majorly.

From a Spurs PoV? Perhaps Ledley King, because he was so good for us for so many years. Plus I've met him and have his autograph so that helps! Also have to respect his commitment playing through the injuries.