Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    This is why I wish we still kept the 0 cp roar glyph but have it mutually exclusive from the 5 cp roar glyph.
    This is a different topic, but I fully agree. The old SR glyph was the perfect solution; it took away a lot of the clunkyness (buzzword), it lowered the skill-ceiling a wee bit, it took away some of the "awkward!" moments.
    The new one is just weird. Fluid while questing, weird for anything else. Plus it puts a lot of focus on the opener. Feral vs Feral - you get the opener, you are miles ahead. Let's not even start a racial discussion here (nelf vanish)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Let's not even start a racial discussion here (nelf vanish)
    I want to go back to night elf so bad because of shadowmeld and how insanly much better it will be for druids over any other race.
    But i guess thats something youll have to swallow in this game. Some racials will be more op than others and blizzard doesnt give a fuck.

Really? I heard meld no longer affects sr or rake recently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Really? I heard meld no longer affects sr or rake recently.
    Currently on beta shadowmeld still treats abilities the same way as prowling does.
    Add to that Elusiveness and Quickness racial passives.

Thats 2% dodge and 2% movement speed, 5% smaller chance of being seen in stealth and 5% more speed while stealthed.
    Nelfs will be the superior race for stealth-classes by far!

That's rather interesting-given it had been fixed on a previous build. Bug or intended, hmm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    That's rather interesting-given it had been fixed on a previous build. Bug or intended, hmm.
    Dont know really. Even if its a bug and shadowmeld wont affect abilities doesnt really matter tho.

Nelf will still be the superior choice for stealth-classes that pvp. By a large margin!

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Dont know really. Even if its a bug and shadowmeld wont affect abilities doesnt really matter tho.

Nelf will still be the superior choice for stealth-classes that pvp. By a large margin!
    Pve'r mainly here. In all previous builds Shadow Meld would buff Rake. It also -used- to give a free SR w/ the glyph. This was changed a few builds ago. So when you say 'all' abilities-I arched a brow given this previous change. I'll have to play around on beta after work.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now the extra Ferocious Bite you would get deals even less damage...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1