10+ Year Old Account

New Spongebob Movie

Why is this so funny? It's stupid but I love it

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always found Spongbob stupidly funny, and this trailer got more laughs out of me than a lot of the "adult" comedies out there. Also, the pirate sounds like the same guy who does Puss in Boots.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plankton with a giant body? Well, now I have to see this movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slash!!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I've always found Spongbob stupidly funny, and this trailer got more laughs out of me than a lot of the "adult" comedies out there. Also, the pirate sounds like the same guy who does Puss in Boots.
    Well, it is him. Movie looks great for what it is. I liked the last Spongebob movie so this should be just as fun.

I'm not sure I like the 3D thing but :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO new Spongebob movie OMG SOMEONE TAKE ME.

OMG! 2015.. nao.

I like it.

I hate how the trailer seems to give away the entire plot these days though.

damn i wanna see this so bad...

I'm concerned due to how much Spongebob has went down the toilet since the first movie. See episodes like "The Splinter". Will this be directed by the same guy as the first movie, or one of the new people who needs to have a restraining order of 1000 feet from any children?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    It's the same guy: Antonio Banderas!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm concerned due to how much Spongebob has went down the toilet since the first movie. See episodes like "The Splinter". Will this be directed by the same guy as the first movie, or one of the new people who needs to have a restraining order of 1000 feet from any children?
    I'm not actively watching Spongebob. That time is over. But I loved the first movie What's wrong with that episode since I haven't seen it?
    Last edited by Feali; 2014-08-01 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I dunno, the trailer gave me high hopes for it so far. I can't wait for it to come out honestly.

Finally another SpongeBob movie... I can never get tired of that little sponge. The first movie was really good