Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    in game service for in game money/gold.

if you'd sell arena boosts for irl money,
    then it would be illegal.
    as long as it's for money that's made in game, it's ...ehm, not something bad.
    you are just offering your service to others in exchange for curency ;p

if selling cm boosts, mount boosts, raid boosts etc is smth legit in game
    why would this be any different?

Deleted
    On RP servers you can allways explain such a things as roleplaying currupt character

If by selling arena wins you mean carrying someone in bad gear, then that's perfectly fine but wintrading to boost someone's rating is against the rules.

Nope you are going to jail, cops will be kicking down your door soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyvia View Post
    in game service for in game money/gold.

if you'd sell arena boosts for irl money,
    then it would be illegal.
    as long as it's for money that's made in game, it's ...ehm, not something bad.
    you are just offering your service to others in exchange for curency ;p

if selling cm boosts, mount boosts, raid boosts etc is smth legit in game
    why would this be any different?
    Given how prevalent Honorbuddy is (bot program, costs a monthly sub for real $$), I seriously doubt Blizzard care about offering services for real money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    If by selling arena wins you mean carrying someone in bad gear, then that's perfectly fine but wintrading to boost someone's rating is against the rules.
    That just results in the same thing TBH......Only one is accepted cheating, the other is not.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    According to the ToS and EULA, if everything in game stays in game-except piloting someone elses account. Then it's 100% safe. With the whole wintrading thing... That's pretty tough with arena being combined with all realms now..

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    I made 10k gold tonight selling arena wins in 2v2. Never had gold come at me so easy. Is this legit? It seems like theres a huge demand for this.
    It is perfectly legit. You are selling a service in game for in game gold. All is good my friend, enjoy your 10k

Why do people answer the OP like 100x in the same thread.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    In game service/Runs/carrys, for ingame gold isnt against the ToS...if you game the system and try to manufacture wins by gaming the Arena by win trading then its against the ToS.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    I made 10k gold tonight selling arena wins in 2v2. Never had gold come at me so easy. Is this legit? It seems like theres a huge demand for this.
    It is not illegal because u are using in game currency...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Yes, win-trading is against the rules. But the OP was not referring to win-trading, he was referring to arena carries which are perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Isnt that considered a form of win trading ? and that is not allowed as far as i know
    You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LennywBoreanTUndra View Post
    It is not illegal because u are using in game currency...
    Illegal, like the police will show up at my door?

Deleted
    Well, practically its not <<Illegal>>, I mean I wouldn't do it, but you can do whatever you want with your gold i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only is it legit, it's pretty much the only way for a PvPer to make big money without grinding mindlessly.