H LK 25m dps advise

Hey there!
    It recently occurred to me that my dk would be able to kill HLK 25m and farm the mount as my lock does. I've been able to kill him for 2 weeks in a row, but MUCH less smoothly than i was expecting. In fact, i was forced to buy drums of rage a forgotten kings to meet the enrage timer. (there is no risk whatsoever of dying)

First week i died like 20 times before i got it, this week, got it on my 3rd attempt

My question is: how can i optimize dps, im not an expert at blood since i mostly pvp on my dk as frost

this is my armory with my "pve" set on, notice its mostly my pvp set with a couple of pieces i got off Ordos and Celestials:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cksie/advanced

I know that one of my trinkets is low ilvl, and the other is pvp... trying to muster the courage to do lfr.... i just hate it so much

I'm keeping diseases 100% up, applying them with dancing rune weapon, keeping all the adds till the end of phase 2 for more vengeance and using soul reaper sub 35% so i don't know what else i could do to improve my dps... its too tight and i would like this to be simpler

TL;DR: How can i do more single target dps with my gear? regem/reforge strategies?

You can probably just go dps and death siphon for health when you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    You can probably just go dps and death siphon for health when you need to.
    Oh, wow, never even thought about it, didn't even think it was possible, im a pve noob on my dk, hahaha, i guess ill give it a try next week?

Most the time now i just stand at his chair nuke the crap outa him as frost and kill only spirits. But what i used to do was tank him at his chair DRW on cooldown with DPS trinkets on. You dont have to worry about movement then as you just get knocked backwards not off (less moving more DPS right). Just don't kill the adds leave them up unless you have trouble staying alive then kill the first adds leave the spirits up they hit like a truck but easy to heal through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Most the time now i just stand at his chair nuke the crap outa him as frost and kill only spirits. But what i used to do was tank him at his chair DRW on cooldown with DPS trinkets on. You dont have to worry about movement then as you just get knocked backwards not off (less moving more DPS right). Just don't kill the adds leave them up unless you have trouble staying alive then kill the first adds leave the spirits up they hit like a truck but easy to heal through it.
    Hey, thank you, thats what im trying to do, i suppose my trinkets arent good enough (specially the pvp one) i wonder if i could live through it as frost, i'm no where near your ilvl on my dk xD

Quote Originally Posted by Qly View Post
    Hey, thank you, thats what im trying to do, i suppose my trinkets arent good enough (specially the pvp one) i wonder if i could live through it as frost, i'm no where near your ilvl on my dk xD
    Could zerg him around 540ish. if that helps :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Could zerg him around 540ish. if that helps :P
    it does, awesome, thank you

You can look up my dk on armory its talia, both a's use alt code 0226
    Thrall horde

I pop army at pull, with str pot/flask/food and drums for lust and just never leave boss, keep nuking through frost phase, your blood boil /heart strike should take care of orbs.
    Re pot with dancing rune weapon and synapse springs if engi.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    You can look up my dk on armory its talia, both a's use alt code 0226
    Thrall horde

I pop army at pull, with str pot/flask/food and drums for lust and just never leave boss, keep nuking through frost phase, your blood boil /heart strike should take care of orbs.
    Re pot with dancing rune weapon and synapse springs if engi.
    str pot/flash timing is horribly important. I agree with your order

15+ Year Old Account
    As UH/frost the transition phases are by far the most dangerous if you nuke LK during them. Especially the first one, between shamler(s), debuffs, RW, and the adds you're taking some serious damage, and you'll also have to handle the spheres. If you don't have the gear to handle all that, you can sit on the stairs killing the adds (as most do with blood.) But yeah, Death Siphon is almost too good, the only thing that really can kill you is super bad infest management or really, really bad silence streak. My record when I was doing it as blood was roughly 50 seconds of silence. Beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by Qly View Post
    it does, awesome, thank you
    I did cheat a little though used a hero drum's and got a healthstone from a warlock friend and used a few other scrolls like fortitude and stuff.