Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    So am I, Africa is so backwards in... everything that if not for their vast swathes of untapped resources and megafauna governments wouldn't care less.
    Of course they wouldn't, they'd want the money they invested in the African country, plus profit. That's capitalism for you.

You'd be surprised how much Africa has developed since the 90s. Back then I think there were like 3 democracies on the entire continent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Of course they wouldn't, they'd want the money they invested in the African country, plus profit. That's capitalism for you.

You'd be surprised how much Africa has developed since the 90s. Back then I think there were like 3 democracies on the entire continent?
    And now there's barely 9 and 1 good one, and that good one is in the Indian Ocean. And some of those 9 are fairly dubious, it only measures democracy and nothing to do with how backwards politically some of those countries are. Better than nothing though, plenty of hybrid systems but again the range of those is from pretty close to a flawed democracy to completely fucked up. By some standards, Zimbabwe is not far off a failed state for example.

Gona take a loooong time but the first steps are the hardest, and seems that those either are happening or have happened.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Forward to where?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    lol nice idea, I'm sure that'd make a great TV show.
    Ugandan GLADiators. I would watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Ugandan GLADiators. I would watch it.
    Instead of having Fox and Blaze we can have Impala and Bushfire.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Forward to where?
    Farther away from Western Social Imperalism. Atleast accoarding Uganda's President.

During the bill signing, Museveni had said homosexuality was emblematic of the West's "social imperialism" in Africa. Powerful Christian groups with links to U.S. evangelical groups have labelled homosexuality an imported Western social evil.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...Name=worldNews