Thread: Conversion

Conversion

Since the last build conversion changed for each specc. Now it costs 10 to 20 RP and heals for 2 %.

I have to say it was to strong, as blood could keep it up 100% of the time.
    But nerfing it to cost 15 RP is just destroying this talent, eighter they nerfed it to just heal 1 % but cost 5 RP so we can keep it up all the time
    or they want it to be a burst heal with 15 RP cost and a minimum of 5% heal everything else is just useless on blood DK's

Sorry for mistakes, my native tongue is german

I'm just trying to figure out why its so much more inefficient than other classes heals.

I realize classes are supposed to be talked about in a whole package, but for personal self healing as a dps its the single most inefficient dps to healing ability.

I can just talk about Blood and at the moment this talent ia just not a option the whole tier isnt quite good for blood dks bloodpakt may be a lifesaver .
    But all in all they nerfed conversion to hard

Deleted
    Guess it depends how Conversion interacts with the lvl 60 tier. Keep in mind it no longer suspends bonus Taste For Blood Runic generation as well! I still think Conversion can shine in certain circumstances.

It was necessary as a change however. For PvP it's very welcome, Death Strike, Death Siphon, Death Pact and the likes can be countered and are much more exciting to use, and DK self-heal in general will be more interesting than sitting through in blood presence with conversion on.

Siphon and Pact can now compete with Conversion in PvE! Seems ok really, it's more active and fun to play as, not being a 100% uptime HoT, and others will actually have the possibility of countering more of their healing through kiting, stuns and silences, so they'd be more fun to play against!

Quote Originally Posted by Diezel View Post
    Guess it depends how Conversion interacts with the lvl 60 tier. Keep in mind it no longer suspends bonus Taste For Blood Runic generation as well! I still think Conversion can shine in certain circumstances.

It was necessary as a change however. For PvP it's very welcome, Death Strike, Death Siphon, Death Pact and the likes can be countered and are much more exciting to use, and DK self-heal in general will be more interesting than sitting through in blood presence with conversion on.

Siphon and Pact can now compete with Conversion in PvE! Seems ok really, it's more active and fun to play as, not being a 100% uptime HoT, and others will actually have the possibility of countering more of their healing through kiting, stuns and silences, so they'd be more fun to play against!
    Its been stated that it will grant procs of the lvl 60 tier in proportion to the cost of RP for all spenders. Including things like mind freeze with glyph and dark sim.

Deleted
    Yus! Indeed it's confirmed! Conversion actually giving lvl 60 AND not suspending additional runic might actually make it pretty strong and still quite sustainable for a while. DK's have the possibility of a full self-heal rotation: runes into Death Strike, runic into Conversion. Might be too strong for Blood and Frost, at least for Unholy, using Death Strike can be problematic!

It won't screw up PvE DPS so much, seeing the prospect of getting you rune recovery procs - unless you're dual-wield frost, but leech shadowfrost dmg mastery scaling might work better in that department I guess!
    Last edited by mmoc3b65426e43; 2014-08-02 at 04:14 PM.