Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like it a lot for pvp since it's range and heals for quite a lot. It also works amazing against rogues when they pop cds or when kiting somebody. That's also why I didn't pick conversion because the rp is used for death coils. I'm only talking about unholy and bgs so far since the season hasn't started yet

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjokes View Post
    I like it a lot for pvp since it's range and heals for quite a lot. It also works amazing against rogues when they pop cds or when kiting somebody. That's also why I didn't pick conversion because the rp is used for death coils. I'm only talking about unholy and bgs so far since the season hasn't started yet
    I was doing some PvP the other day and this could very well be a gear thing since I only have one piece of the 620 PvP gear, but man rogues were wrecking people including me.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I was doing some PvP the other day and this could very well be a gear thing since I only have one piece of the 620 PvP gear, but man rogues were wrecking people including me.
    It's a gear thing, rogues can't beat a DK in pvp because of our self-heals and we can break all their stuns.