Thread: wod

Deleted

wod

how are hunters in beta comparing to other classes in beta and is it looking bad for the class it self? i been trying to follow hunters on mmo and i thought it was looking quite well. recently though all hunters i meet and discuss with saying hunters are in a realy bad state atm. guessing they dont talk about dps as its not tuned yet. so are their any mechanics that making hunters bad or is it just not true? as i cant play beta i would like to know as i would love to play hunter in wod but i dont wanna be low on dps as its the only thingh you can do being not a hybrid. thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    how are hunters in beta comparing to other classes in beta and is it looking bad for the class it self? i been trying to follow hunters on mmo and i thought it was looking quite well. recently though all hunters i meet and discuss with saying hunters are in a realy bad state atm. guessing they dont talk about dps as its not tuned yet. so are their any mechanics that making hunters bad or is it just not true? as i cant play beta i would like to know as i would love to play hunter in wod but i dont wanna be low on dps as its the only thingh you can do being not a hybrid. thx
    Beta thread is right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    and as i said i been following it but as i havent got my answer by reading it i thought maby i missed somethingh =)

Aqira, you could train yourself to be a stronk hunter, a good hunter will beat a mediocre dps any day.

BM plays pretty much the exact same as it does on live, minus SrS/RF.

MM changed quite a bit with the removal of AS, but gets RF as part of the spec. It also doesn't have Master Marksman now and Sniper Training built into it as a mastery, again, no SrS.

SV also didn't change tooooo much with the exception of L&L in the sense that it doesn't reset the cooldown of ES, costs focus (can stack up to 5), and is built into BA and only procs from BA. SrS is built into AS/MS. No RF in SV.

I think that's mainly it. If you're wondering which spec changed the most, I'd say MM, with BM being the most similar to how it currently is. If you're wondering which spec is best atm, it's BM, with probably MM second, but tuning hasn't really been done as Blizzard basically just divided damage by 10, so stay tuned!
    Last edited by timoseewho; 2014-08-02 at 03:47 PM.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    now thats more of an answer thx for taking your time mate