Deleted

Lightbulb How wanted/needed druid tanks are?

Dusted my druid last night and did a couple dungeons after checking stats/spec/talents. Its fun to smash things with a bear, much more funnier than with a shield and sword.

Idea came to my head, why not tank in WoD. To do something different than DPS as a hunter.

I like how many things a druid can be. Back in the Cata i was playing a lot with my druid and raided as a tank, kitty, boomkin and even re-specced to resto few times to make raid happen. Mostly as a tank though.

I'm just average player wanting to do normal modes and maybe few heroics if others want them too.

So, how wanted class a druid is?

As much as any other tank.

what glurp said, tanks are as viable as any pother tank, especially if all you do are normal modes and heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems Guardian druids are pretty OP on beta tho, and with the gear (excluding rings, neck, cloak, wepaon and trinkets) all swapping stats on what spec you're in, druid will be more versatile than ever (you'll have to re-chant and gem etc) but still, its the only class that can play every role.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

I read it as "How wasted..." >.<

Druid tanking has always been my favourite. Huge HP pools in Wrath, high DPS in Cata, awesome slef healing in MoP. Plus you get to facetank, unlike the rest of the tanks :P

Guardians are almost never wanted as niche tanks because they can't cheat mechanics, but they are also almost never useless on any encounter.

Very. They are probably the ideal offtank and a good moonkin is always in demand.

Tanks are heavily damaged by flavour of the month factor unfortunately. So my advice is to try every tank and see who you enjoy playing the most, but if you're in a high end guild you're probably required to play whatever is the best tank for each encounter for each raid tier.

Too much development left to ask this question