I need a duungeon item drop that ANY 85 could get

Looking for an item drop from a dungeon that ALWAYS drops as a reward, that is from a dungeon that ANY level 85 could solo, It is for a scavenger hunt, so it needs to be a 100% drop rate. Doesn't have to be an end boss drop. Thoughts?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarcraftStroies/

Come share your favorite Warcraft Stories! Please read the description of the page before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post

66% drop rate..... I would rather not have luck play into drops. Wouldn't be fair if it dropped for some and not all.

Come share your favorite Warcraft Stories! Please read the description of the page before posting.

^ Droprates for old items can be skewered if an item is new.

Both Ahn Qiraj raids have a guaranteed quest item that drops from the final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by VeganHunter View Post
    66% drop rate..... I would rather not have luck play into drops. Wouldn't be fair if it dropped for some and not all.
    It's a 100% drop rate now so don't be afraid to use it. Source

Bronze drake should be doable.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Head of Nefarian? Or can not every lv 85 solo BWL? Does it count as dungeon?
    I imagine Razorgore would be quite heavy for some classes especially if they are not 85 raid geared, as you won't be able to kill all mob waves quickly enough and might be killed when trying to bind them to you via heal aggro, if that's possible at all. Definitely involves more skill than a scavenger run should. Chromaggus might also screw you royally if you happen to be the wrong kind of caster.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it need to drop from a boss? Shadowforge Torches always drop from Shadowforge Flame Keepers in BRD. You can get more than one per run too, so more than one player can benefit from it.

Hmm, I just noticed that these torches disappear after 5 minutes, so they'd probably not be a good idea for that.
    Last edited by Galbrei; 2014-08-02 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    It's a 100% drop rate now so don't be afraid to use it. Source
    Thank you..... that is great to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knough View Post
    Bronze drake should be doable.
    That would be the best if it was meant to be "competition" Stratholme takes couple of minutes anyway because of spawns but if you AFK, you could lose it.

Netherdrake eggs from Netherspite @ Karazhan
    Head of Magtheridon

I don't think ANY 85 could solo Magtheridon.

My vote was on Bronze Drake.

The professor in Scholomance will always drop his vial.

There is also a mob in LBRS always dropping a dog pet, Quartermaster Zigris.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I don't think ANY 85 could solo Magtheridon.
    Yes they can.